chapter one

Raven's p.o.v

Today is the first day going back to school since our parents died.But i unlike my other siblings had moved on because sitting around mourning for someone who died awhile ago isnt going to bring them back.As bitchy as that sounds is the truth. So i got up and did my usual morning routine.Than got dressed in black wedges, red ripped skinny jeans, black tank top with my black leather jacket over it.I walk down into the kitchen for coffee.As i make it i put some vervain in it before my aunt or siblings get down here.

I know what your thinking why would i put vervain in my coffee.Well its pretty simple i dont fancy getting compelled to either be a living bloodbag or sex toy.So i drink vervain and wear a vervain bracelet. Not only do i know about vampires, i know about witches, originals , and Werewolves. Oh and dont forget my sister elena the doppelganger. I sit at the kitchen table as my aunt and siblings come down the stairs. I tune out my aunts obsessing over not being ready for our first day of school.I tune back in as she is holding money for us.I grab some.Putting my cup in the sink."Bye im not showing up with you lame losers."i yell grabbing my bag and heading out the door.I ride to school on my skateboard. As i go up to the doors im greeted by random people.I go up to my sisters friend Caroline."Whens cheer tryouts?"i ask her because she cheer capton. "Today afterschool."she tells me with a look that says i cant make the team.I turn smirking and going up to my friends.

"Hello my pretties hows it been without me?"i asked as im pulled into a hug by both of my best friends."How have you been bitch you left me with her."Ali said pointing at Katherine (no not my sisters douppleganger).I smirk"Calm down im back and more bad-ass.Also i have found out something. "I said motioning then into a classroom that was empty."Well are you going to tell us what your excited about?"Katherine asked as i just looked at them waiting for one of them to ask."So Katherine you know how your a vampire and Ali your a werewolf and get along perfectly?"i asked metaphorically but they answered it as a real question"yep and that has to doooo with ."ali asked."Well now all we need is a original for us to be a complete supernatural group cause im a witch.apparently there is a gilbert with every 500 years just like doppelgangers."i said levatating the desks behind me."also im the most powerful witch besides the original witch."i said at their amazed faces.

"Come were going to be late "i said putting the desks down and walking to the door."the bell hasnt even rung yet."Katherine complained right as the bell went off.She hmped and got her bag.We walked into history late and mr.turner was mad cause we are always late. We do it just to annoy him."Now that you have graced us with your presence we may begin."he said to the class as we sat down.He started teaching but i zoned out of his boring lecture. "Can you kill him kat?"i asked to quiet for a human to hear.I heard her and ali start to laugh but then coughed to cover it up so i started coughing with them after i shrugged.We had the whole classes attention now."Can i ask why you are coughing back there?"he asked us.i instantly stopped so did ali and kat."You can but doesnt mean we will answer."we say at the same time sending the class into giggles.His face turned red but then he smirked."can you answer my question ms.Gilbert?"he asked me."Um no im afraid i dont know the answer."i said quietly knowing fully well whats about to happen."Well then you should be more like you older sister elena and pay attention in class and you should also get over your parents deaths because the rest of us have so should you."he said going back to his desk telling me this the whole way.

Ali and kat were about to say something but i raised my hand and stopped them."For your information i have gotten over their deaths awhile ago i dont expect special treatment or what ever you think that i want and as for me being like Elena i dont want to because unlike her im not a weak minded fragile girl who is still mourning our parents who might i add arent coming back so before you start talking make sure you have all the facts next time.You might just anger someone more important than you and then well see what happens to you."i said smirking the whole time. "IS THAT A THREAT MS.GILBERT I CAN GET YOU EXPELLED FOR THAT"he yelled at me.i just kept my smirk on my face and let my friends talk like they wanted to."No that mr.whats-your-face that was a promise but this is if you talk to her like that again,"ali started off then kat said"or compare her to elena again we all will tear you ," than ali"apart limb by limb untill,"now its my turn"you are nothing but a pile of limbs just like kronos and that mr.whoever-you-are is a threat."he got so mad his face turned purple."TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE NOW !"we shrugged and got our stuff slowly and walked out.As he went to sit down after he thought we were gone so i moved to the chair so he fell.And that is how the beginning of my first day back went.