Bruised.

"It is not the bruises on her body that hurt. It is the wounds of her heart and the scars in her mind."

Faith's POV

Faith's POV

"And they lived happily ever after." I kissed kaylie on her forehead.

"Good night baby." I smiled.

"Goodnight mommy." She said closing her eyes.

I turned off the lights then got to my room where Kevin sat staring at me angrily.

"Good night baby." I smiled, trying not to acknowledge the look on his face.

"Why this nigga commenting under every one of your fucking stuff!!?" He stood up.

"B-Bae it's not my f-" He cut me off with a punch to my face causing me to  wince in pain holding my face.

"I never told you fucking to speak!! When will you learn hoe!?" He spat as I cried loudly.

"No one can fucking hear you!!!" He slammed me on the wall multiple times.

I tried running away but he kicked me, sending me straight to the ground. He choked me, punched and kicked me over and over again.

"Stop Kevin, please." I cried loudly.

"I'll stop when them niggas stop commenting under your shit and when you learn to be obedient to me, your husband and Shut the fuck up because you're gonna wake up Kaylie!" He yelled then stomped me in my chest.

"Go clean yourself up." He said kicking me for the last time.

I laid on the floor balling my eyes out, Pain bursted through every part of me.

"I SAID CLEAN YOUR FUCKING SELF UP!!!" He shouted at me. I instantly got up and quickly limped to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and started crying looking at my face in the mirror, My lip was bursted and My nose bled. My eyes were swollen and I had cuts on top of my old cuts. My stomach hurts. My head hurts all over my body hurts. I cleaned up as fast as I could, put on a fake smile and walked back to Kevin.

"You look ugly asf. Go put on some makeup and conceal those ugly ass bruises." He chuckled.

I held in my tears and walked to the dresser and did my makeup then put on something sexy. I hated this but I'm married to him and I have a child with him. Kevin and I have been together 6 years before we got married. On my wedding night is when it all started.

Flashbacks

"I told you to wear your hair straight!!" He said calmly.

"Well I wanted it like this and It's my Wedding so." I smirked hitting him playful.

"It's our wedding." He said angrily pushing me to the floor.

"AHHH. Kevin!!" I looked at him in shock.

"Baby I'm sorry. It will never happen again." He said as a tear slid down his cheek.

"It's okay baby, I love you." I said wiping his tear.

"I love you too." He sighed.

END.

After that night, he began hitting me and apologizing until he stopped apologizing and began being harsh but even though he is being harsh to me, I still have hope that he'll change one day.

Kevin's POV

"You look ugly asf. Go put on some makeup and conceal those ugly ass bruises." I chuckled.

I just gave Faith a beating of her life. She deserved it, got all them niggas comment under her shit. She knows I don't play with her so I don't understand why the fuck she be doing shit to trip me off.

"Faith, the fuck you doing so long!!" I yelled.

"Babe, I'm coming." She said softly.

I'm honestly obsessed over her. I love her so much but she be playing with me. She's nothing without me so she has no choice but to stay with me. Just then she walked out in a red lingerie, her hair was straight, she did her makeup beautifully and damnnn she looks so different.

 Just then she walked out in a red lingerie, her hair was straight, she did her makeup beautifully and damnnn she looks so different

"Baby you look gorgeous." I smiled then slapped her ass.

"Thank you baby." She smiled. I Kissed her slowly yet dominantly. I laid her on the bed and she looked at me smiling. I spread her legs open and placed my tongue on her clit and began licking as she moaned softly. For everytime I increased the pace, her moans got louder. I placed 2 fingers into her golden hole, I moved my tongue and fingers in sync. Her eyes rolled back and her legs began trembling but I continued going faster and faster. "AHHH SHITTTTTT!!! AH KEVIIIIINNNN." She moaned loudly.

She tried pushing me away but I stayed firmly on her clit. After a few more minutes, I let go of her. She laid on the bed with her legs still trembling biting her lips. I pushed my Dick in her and her eyes open widely. I started thrusting in and out of her as she bit her lips. I looked at her and tears slid from her eyes. After about 30 minutes I erupted on her stomach. She got to the bathroom to take a shower then she went to bed.