Chapter 32: Truth or Dare

Start from the beginning

"Traffic jam?" I smile kindly. "It's fine. I let everyone know."

"...yeah..." he muttered, looking around at everyone else. "Your icon was the only one who popped up in the group chat. I thought everyone was ignoring me."

"Aw, dude, we would never!" Kaminari says. "Most of us are just way too tired to pay attention."

"Mm!" I threw my arms up to stretch them. "Geez, the bus isn't scheduled to arrive for another 2 hours...so why do we have to be here before the sun is even up? And where is Mr. Aizawa anyways?"

"...did you....sleep well last night?" Todoroki asks, suddenly grabbing my face and tilting it up, studying the bags under my eyes. I panic, knowing everyone is staring at us, so I smack his hand away. "Hey! Personal space, ya creep!"

"Oh," Todoroki speaks in his oblivious and monotonous tone. "Forgive me. I just noticed the heavy bags under your eyes."

"Yeah..." I rub at my arm and look at the group of guys surrounding me. "...no, I didn't get a wink last night. I kept hearing...hearing someone talking to me. It wasn't one of my shadows...and there was no one in my house but my father, Uremi and I..." I plop myself down and sit on my suitcase. "I got so paranoid that I decided it was best not to sleep...and just to wait until it was time to get on the bus."

"You need rest, moron." Bakugo sneers.

"I'll be okay." I shrug casually. "I've gone a whole week without sleep several times- I mean...this should be nothing." The air got a bit stiffer around me, and I could feel the tension all of sudden, like a wave about to crash down on me.

"Who wants to play Truth or Dare while we wait?" Out of nowhere, the flamboyant and overly sparkly Aoyama pops up. In the blink of an eye, over half the students excitedly agreed that would be a good idea. The rest of us groaned, but seeing as we had nothing else to do, we joined in in the circle of students.

"Who wishes to go first?" Iida asks, boisterously.

"I'll go!" Toru cheered. "Tsu-chan! Truth or Dare?"

"Well," Asui ponders. "You guys know I don't like to lie so...truth."

"Hm...who do you hate in Class 1-A and why?"

Asui kinda shuffled uncomfortably. "I don't hate any of my classmates. That doesn't mean I like everyone equally, ribbit. So...I guess...the person I like least in the class would be...between Mineta and Bakugo."

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU LIKE ME THE LEAST?!" Bakugo shouts.

"I think..." I poke his arm. "That's exactly what she means."

"Ochako...your turn. Truth or Dare." Asui says.

"Ooh! Dare!" Uraraka seems eager to have been picked.

"I dare you to speak in an accent for the rest of the game." Asui smiles. "You can pick whatever accent you want."

Uraraka decides to go with a British accent. "Like this, luv?"

A few of us snicker. "Oi. Right then. Deku, truth or dare, mate?"

"Dare!" He doesn't even hesitate.

"I dare yeh to not mention All Might once during the entire pitch trip. Sound smashing?"

".....I am part British..." I stare at Uraraka. "...and you're scaring me."

"Wait- wait- I take it back!" Deku whines. "I don't wanna do that!"

"Too bad, nerd! Now shut up and pick someone!" Bakugo sneers, to which, I bop him on the head.