1 • Solus • 1

Börja om från början

In front of Bakugou was Mina Ashido; the pink alien in training, and as she reached to grab her luggage from the table, she lets out a small, happy squeal before running towards the group of girls that happened to be waiting for her. The girls begin chatting in such a happy manner that Bakugou's fuze almost blew.

The two men, that were now checking through the angry blond's suitcase and bag, gave each other concerned glances before quickly checking his things and handing them back to him. "I wonder what that was about." The one with spiked green and blue hair said, causing the white-haired man to nod in agreement. Before the girls left, Mina and the other high pitched voiced females were practically bouncing. The few dreaded words that Bakugou did not want to hear left her mouth and much to his dismay, he would have to hear them the entire way to America.

"I finally get to meet my Soulmate!"

That was it, he had almost lost it. Who was next? Mineta? Like hell, he would ever get one! That disgusting creature did not deserve the right to even be around a female, or male, let alone have an actual attachment with one. No matter how angry he felt at that moment, there was a part of him that felt empty and broken. Had something happened to his soulmate? Even if that was the case, why the hell should he care?

Bakugou sends a glare towards the group of yapping females before pushing past them and boarding the plane. The shoving causes a few of the girls to bicker behind him while they found their seats, but the complaining quieted down and returned to the girlish excitement as he shoved his luggage in the compartment above his seat. He sits down beside the window and leans his head against the headrest and takes his phone out, putting it on airplane mode, and sighs before shoving his earbuds in his ears. The next thirteen hours were going to be everything but pleasant and he knew that he just needed them to be as bearable as possible.

Sensing a movement text to him, he turns his head towards his left, watching Kirishima sit in the seat beside him and this causes him to pause his music. Bakugou looks at the shark-toothed boy with an irritated look. He did not want to be bothered by anyone even if it was the only person he could somewhat tolerate. "What do you want?" He grumbles out the question, taking out his left earbud, allowing it to gently fall and sway side to side before it settled on his stomach.

"I heard the girls getting excited over Mina's new marking, so I decided to sit back here with you." Kirishima shrugs it off and puts his phone on airplane mode as well. "I won't bother you. I just wouldn't last listening to them for hours even if it would be manly."

Bakugou gives him a swift nod and turns his head back towards the window. "Whatever. Just don't bother me." Putting his earbud back in, he hears Kirishima let out a small chuckle before he turns his music on and he mentally rolls his eyes, a tiny smile on his lips, but it seems to quickly turn into a hateful scowl as he wonders why he was not the one to choose who his soulmate was and if he would ever give them one or not. This small thought causes his mood to only worsen. His once bitter mood now completely sour.

Pulling his mind away from his angry thoughts, he goes over all the English that he knew. Sure, he and his other classmates would communicate with English every so often, but that did not mean he was completely fluent in it. With a few quick words from the pilot, the plane began lifting itself into the sky, the front wheel is the first thing to go and soon the entire death trap begins its journey through the sky.

Aizawa Shota, the tired Pro Hero gazes at the students from the front of the plane, taking a mental headcount of them just in case he had forgotten one. He would not necessarily complain if he had, but he did not want to have a parent call him and ask why he had left one of them behind followed by hours of bickering.

One thing that he had thought about was the fact that he had decided to stay with this particular group of students. Of course, there were other teachers and heroes to take on the task, but he seemed to have volunteered at the idea. That is what bothered him the most. He, out of all people knew how dangerous The States had become, so why had he agreed to go with them? Was he worried about them? Concerned that they might be sent away if one of them used their quirk accidentally? Whatever the reason, he definitely would not let anyone find out he was perturbed.