"Hm, my bad. Tony, I'm going to go and talk to Pepper."

"See you later, kid." He reached out and ruffled my hair, forcing me to grit my teeth and give a tight smile as I smoothed it down.

"Mr Sutton, good to see you." I walked away rolling my eyes.

3rd Person

After a few hours of incredibly boring schmoozing, it was time for the Stark, Potts and a Parker to go home. Dani's face hurt from smiling all night and she wanted nothing more than to take her hair out, wash her face and get into bed.

But, she knew she couldn't. Because she knew as much as she wanted to go to bed, she would still swing around the city for a couple of hours and save some lives.

As they sat in the backseat of their limousine, Dani was out cold while opposite her, something life changing was happening.

"Hey, Pep?" Tony gave a quick look to the girl sound asleep across from them and looked at his long-time girlfriend, fidgeting nervously.

"What?" She lifted her head up from the window and turned to her boyfriend with a smile.

Tony pulled a little box out of his pocket and opened it. "Pepper Virginia Potts, will you do me the honor of becoming Pepper Virginia Stark?"

She looked at him in disbelief. "Are you serious?"

He nodded and smirked as he pulled out the ring. "So, what do you say?"

Pepper just held her hand out for him to put it on, tears falling down her face. "Yes."

Once the ring was on, the two kissed and the blonde girl opposite them stirred.

She opened her eyes and looked out the window at the black night. "Are we there yet?" She noticed Pepper and Tony wearing the biggest smiles and she furrowed her Brows. "What?"

Her eyes found Pepper's hand and they widened at the sight of the diamond on there. "Did you?" She asked Tony who nodded. "And did you?" Pepper nodded in kind and Dani started smiling. (a/n I subconsciously stole this from Brooklyn 99 without realising until I edited this and I cba to care)

"That's amazing guys! Congratulations!"

They soon got back to Stark Industries where Tony and Pepper wanted to sit in the living room with wine and celebrate. "Hey kid, come join us."

"No can do. Duty calls."

"Come on kid, one night. It won't kill you to miss one night."

He gave her a look and her eyes hardened. "No, but it might kill someone else. I'll be back in a few hours, and congratulations again. Don't wait up."

With that, she jumped out the window and swung away. When she came back four hours later, bruised and dirty, Tony was still sat there with a glass of red wine.

"What time do you call this, hmm?"

"Hey, Friday, what's the time?"

"4.23 am." The AI responded and Dani turned back to Tony.

"I call this 4.23am."

He rolled his eyes. "Ha ha very funny. Get to bed."

She just shrugged. "Whatever. I'm tired anyway. Hey Stark, congrats again."

He raised his glass to her, and she gave him a two fingered salute before grabbing the sandwich he'd been eating and going to bed.

"Hey! That's my sandwich!"