CH2. The light blue dice

After I picked up the light blue six sided cube, I realized it was a dice with numbers on each side. I have never seen this dice before so I wondered how it got there. Then the dice started glowing and started talking to me, "are you sick of your parents and this life?, do you want to leave them a live a better life?". I thought to myself "what is there to lose, my parents don't want me and I got no one so why not a better one". I replied to the dice that I will accept it's offer. Then the dice said "I will find a way to get rid of your parents and you would be set free. But here's the catch, every week you will go back to of the beginning week and it will be an infinite time loop. Are you still willing to accept my offer?", without a second thought I said yes.

The dice stopped to glowing light blue, and the numbers two through six vanished. Then a huge bang came from the front door, my father answered the door and asked "who is it?". The person who banged the door was from the local police station. Then the officer stated that there was an illegal act happening in this apartment room. After my father notice it was the police he refused to open the door. The officers waited for ten minutes before giving the warnings of busting the front door down, and my father still refuses to open it.