Piper x Zarya pt.2

Piper wakes up and feels like she got a wedgie. She looks behind at her butt and sees that she does and not a natural one but a full blown wedgie. She then looks at her side table and sees a note. After reading it she quickly gets dressed after picking her wedgie. Piper then rushes to the park to find Zarya. When she finds Zarya she is shocked at what she sees. There's Zarya sitting at what look to be a picnic with breakfast foods. "What's all this Zarya?", asked Piper. "Well I'm guessing you noticed you had a wedgie this morning, right?", asked Zarya. Piper nodded at her. "That was me. I was trying to prank you this morning with a wedgie and I did. You said something in your sleep that made me want to do this.", said Zarya. "What did I say?", said a blushing Piper. "You said 'Pull harder Zarya it feels so good.' So I kind figured you have a crush on me like I  have on you and that you have a wedgie fetish like me as well. I made the picnic to show you how I felt.", said a blushing and smiling Zarya. Piper smiled with tears in her eyes and tackled Zarya to the ground and kissed her firmly on the lips. "I'll take that as I was right.", said Zarya after the two of them parted. Piper giggled and nodded. "Well then how about we eat this great picnic and talk." Piper nodded and the two dug in.

Sorry there was no wedgies in this chapter besides the one Piper picked out in the beginning. Don't worry there will be multiple in the next part.