Chapter 2

HARRYS P.O.V

When the class ended, all these cute girls were talking to me, but i wasn't interested. Honestly if I has to chose which girls I found attractive it would be Chantel or Emily. They were both very beautiful with amazing personality so far. I walked to my locker and Emily and Chantel were talking, I think they might be friends. The first thing I thought was this is going to be an interesting year.

I saw Louis walking towards me  "How was your first class?" he asked, "eh it was alright, but I had the teacher Mrs Jones so", "Oh" he said weirdly, "but oh well, I had class with Chantel so it was okay" Louis laughed, "Don't get your hopes up" he added.

"Louis do you have a girlfriend?", "Yeah Shania, do you know her?" He asked, "Yeah she was in my first class". Shania??  I was shocked because she seems like the biggest bitch to everyone and I've noticed she give Chantel weird looks and it's get me annoyed. I smiled at Louis anyway and we started walking to the lunch area. I sat with Louis, and his bestfriend Niall and he seemed like a pretty chill guy. All of a sudden Shania and Taylah came over, I looked at Shania, then out of no where Shania started kissing Louis' face off. Wasnt a good sight.  Then there was Taylah who doesn't really say much, it's kinda sad how she follows her around.. 

EMILYS P.O.V

I walked outside to the lunch area with Chantel, and Harry was starring at me or Chantel. I hope he doesn't find Chantel attractive or anything because I already called dibs. We both sat down two tables away from Harry and his friends. I kept on starring at him and I could tell Chantel was getting jealous, but I didn't understand why?. "Emily, what do you keep starring at?" Chantel said weirdly. "I'm starring at Harry...darr" I replied. Chantel gave me a weird look, "whats wrong with you?" I asked. "Nothing" Chantel said angrily as she walked away. I followed her and put my hand on her arm and pulled her back. "where are you going" I asked. "To my locker" she replied

"Why are you mad all of a sudden?"

"I'm not mad, I'm just frustrated"

"what about?  Tell me I'm your best friend"

"Its a boy"

"What boy?"

"I can't tell you, sorry" Chantel said while walking away.

"Tell me,  I wont tell anyone"

"You might get mad"

"Why would I get mad, I'm you best friend remember"

"Well... I think I like I'm starting to get feelings for Harry" 

"Already?"

"Yes Emily, you know I fall for guys quickly"

When she had said that, I was kinda of annoyed at her as she didn't see interested in him at all, but he looks at her and she gets feelings! I don't get it. I know Harry wouldn't like someone like Chantel she is to shy and weird, honestly I feel like I would have more of chance with him. So I played it cool and changed the topic.

CHANTELS P.O.V

I just told Emily that I'm starting to fall for Harry.  Surprisingly she didn't seem as annoyed as I thought she would be. Usually Emily drives me home as I don't have my car yet. It was a nice sunny day so I decided to walk home instead of her driving me.

I was about 30 minutes away from home as a I seen a black shiny car, pull up beside me. The person driving put down the window and it was Harry surprisingly. "Hey harry" I said with a massive smile on my face, then all of a sudden he asked me if I wanted a ride home, honestly I was so shocked. Boys never offer to take me home. I obviously said yes and jumped in. The seats were made out of black leather and everything about it was perfect. What a dream. Once I first sat in the car it was a little awkward as I thought it would be as we haven't spoken a lot before this. As we started getting closer to my house the conversation was starting to get chill and I was really comfortable which is weird for me. When it comes to boys, I get nervous and stuff everything up. This time it felt different.

Once we got to my house, I was about to get out the car, when suddenly Harry grabbed my arm, pulling me gently back in this car and looked into my eyes "You are so beautiful, do you know that" I looked at the floor and smiled. He then grabbed the bottom of my chin with his two fingers and kissed both sides of my cheek. I blushed and smiled once again. I slowly then walked out of the car and thanked him for the ride. I shut the door behind me, when I heard the front window open, "anytime darling, see you tomorrow". This honestly was one of the perfect moments of my life, but I didn't want to get to a head of myself! 

*****

Hey guys I know it's been awhile but I'm editing all this again as I have grown up and have realised my spelling and the way I wrote was horrible so I'm making a bit of changes!

Leave comments :) 13/3/2016