"Don't need to spell it for me... and I'm not jealous at all!", SinB said as her hand tried to applied the lipstick on Yerin's lips again but then Yerin peck SinB's lips almost like 10 times, making SinB irritated outside but happy deep inside.

"AISH GEUMANHAEJUSEYO!", SinB pushed Yerin's face away from her while Yerin still wanting to peck SinB. (WTH 🤣)

Finally SinB done applying the lipstick on Yerin's lips and looking at Yerin who showing her smile.

"Done! Now get ready! You need to go out there!"

But Yerin give another peck to SinB's lips in flash and finally get up from her seat.

"Hope that will help you to not be jealous~"

"WHAT'S THE POINT I'M APPLYING THE LIPSTICK FOR YOU THEN! PERVERT!"

.

.

.

...............................

SinB was sitting at the back, just focusing her eyes on the big screen infront of her. This is the first time for SinB to attend this kind of event and it seems so amazing.

As the screen suddenly pointed to Yerin, Yerin was startled for a moment and continue to smile beautifully. SinB who watch it from the screen couldn't hide how she love that beautiful girlfriend of her.

As the mc announced that Yerin won the award for best new actress, SinB could just clap proudly for Yerin, looking at the big screen showing the smiling Yerin...

"Mwo? HOW DARE YOU PAT MY GIRLFRIEND SHOULDER KIM TAEHYUNG....."

Yerin walk up the stage as she received a trophy with a bouquet of flower. Then she walk towards the mic to say her grateful speech.

"First of all, thanks for my fan who always supporting me in my new career. Being an idol was hard but it's I'm really honoured that people gave me chance to act. I promise to improve my acting in the future. Thank you~", Yerin bowing her body and finally walking leaving the stage.

.

.

.

.

.

.....................................

Yerin finally arrived at her home, with SinB after they bid their goodbye to her manager.

SinB walk inside the house first, leaving Yerin who trying catch up with her pace.

"Ya ya wae~~~", Yerin ask while SinB finally sitting on the sofa, trying to ignore Yerin again as hard as she could.

There's no words from SinB at all since they was inside the car just now. Yerin was confused with SinB's behaviour but she already predict that this might be because of SinB's jealousy.

"Wae? Why you didn't want to say anything to me~", Yerin ask SinB with her kinda seducing voice. But SinB still ignore her.

"Ahh... SinB-yah wae~~", Yerin shaking SinB's body slightly but still, SinB ignore her. She even stand up from her seat and ran upstairs towards the guest room.

SinB lying her body facing the bed while keeping her annoyance in silence. Yerin following her and sitting right next to SinB, at the edge of the bed.

"Just tell me palli!"

"Tell mwo???"

"Why did you avoid me?"

But SinB still didn't want to answer it at all. Yerin finally gave up asking, knowing the fact that SinB is jealous.

Yerin walk towards the room's door and finally shut it close. Then there's no more sound heard inside the room.

SinB finally turning her body around as she thought that Yerin might be leaving the room already. But her expectation was totally wrong when she saw Yerin was standing beside the bed, looking at her sharply.

"M-Mwo?", SinB was startled for real.

"You didn't want to tell me? Fine! I will find the answer with my way", Yerin said.

"What kind of way?"

Yerin suddenly get up from the bed, pinning SinB on the bed as SinB eyes was widen.

"E-Eonni... W-What---", SinB words was stopped when Yerin's face suddenly coming closer towards her left ear.

"I know that you are jealous Hwang Eunbi~ Just admit it", Yerin smirk as SinB could sense the hot breath caming out from Yerin's mouth. SinB could just gulping as her body shivered for a moment.

"A-Aniyo...", SinB turn her head to the opposite way to hide her embarrassment. But that was not worth it at all. Yerin still on top of her with their face just inches away from each other.

"SinB-yah~ You know I already have you... You already know that I'm yours.... why should you be jealous and even avoiding me so hard?", Yerin ask.

"M-Molla...."

"Stop avoiding and prove me that I'm yours...", Yerin said as she was looking at SinB. Yerin is right. Why did SinB avoiding her? It's not even her fault.

SinB gulping again, knowing that she couldn't hold herself much longer. As fast as lightning SinB hanging her arms around Yerin's neck as her lips start to taste the savoury lips belongs to Jung Yerin.

The passionate kiss was long enough until they need to break to catch their breath again.

"See.... The one.... who can kiss me like this....  is only you Hwang Eunbi....", Yerin said between her breath.

SinB pulled Yerin's again into her embrace and kiss her as much as she want. Gladly Yerin was free for the next three days. Looks like tonight going to be a long night.

"You're totally mine.... forever...."

.

.

.

.

__________________

- TBC

I think the next chapt gonna be the last chapt, maybe??

I'm so sorry for a really really long hiatus. As much as you guys hate me, I hate myself even more.