Changbin scoffed. "What do you mean 'how I can get'?"

Chan sighed. "Changbin, you're the not the happiest person around, you're down a lot and you may not see it, but sometimes it gets really bad. I'm just worried that you'll do something..... something you regret." And he wasn't lying. There were days when Changbin would only mutter a few words, mind astray, head hung low, a hebetudinous never-ending sorrow, like an ailing life holding onto their last breath. On these days Chan would make sure to keep Changbin close, watching his every move, sick to his stomach with worry that if he let him out of his sight, even just for a second, he would never see him again.

Changbin's faux smile faltered, surprised by the sudden look of sincerity and seriousness in Chan's eyes. "I'm sorry Chan, you know I never keep secrets from you but this..., this thing needs to be kept a secret. I'm sorry but I can't tell you anything. I'm working through it though so I'm okay, you don't have to worry."

Chan nodded hesitantly, worry still clouding his eyes. "Okay, but if whatever this secret is gets out of hand, you need to tell me. Whatever it is, I'll help you, no matter what. Okay?"

Changbin smiled, grateful to have someone as kindhearted and caring as Chan by his side, his altruistic nature never seizing to amaze Changbin. "I will, I promise."

Chan smiled back with a look of soft tenderness. He would do anything for the boy, absolutely anything. An unconditional love ever so dangerous, a love decidedly perilous, a love riddled with self-sacrifice.

Awakening from his stupor his eyes skirted past Changbin, opening wide with veneration. "Oh shit, it's him!"

"What!" Changbin choked, whipping his head around to see who Chan was talking about, half-expecting to see Jisung. "Oh."

Walking through the large double doors of the library was none other than the one and only Lee Felix, smiling wide, books in hand. An embodiment of the sun, capturing the eyes of many, like moths to a flame.

Changbin rolled his eyes before turning back to focus on Chan who was still staring wide eyed at Felix, mouth slightly agape. "Dude, you literally saw him yesterday!"

"I know, but every time I see him it's like... it's like I'm seeing him for the first time."

Changbin groaned. "Man, that was so fucking cheesy."

Chan rolled his eyes. "Just because you haven't found someone like that yet, doesn't mean you can take it out on me."

This made Changbin chuckle, because unbeknownst to Chan, Changbin had found someone like that. And now cheesy thoughts was all that Changbin's mind possessed.

"What are you laughing at?" Chan asked, slightly offended.

"You." He replied, laughing again.

"Wha....!" Chan started but quickly stopped, staring behind Changbin once again with round eyes.

"He's looking at us! Laugh again." Chan said frantically.

"What, why?"

"So he thinks I'm funny."

A groan left Changbin's lips.