Part 1

One year ago...

The team was back at our hotel after our last match of CONCACAF. We had just beat Costa Rica 5-0 thanks to the truly amazing Alex Morgan. God... That Alex Morgan is just simply so beautiful. Shes's just amazing in every way possible and I wish she was mine. Yes, I Tobin Heath am in love with the one and only Alex Morgan who just so happens to be my best friend.

"Tobin We're in!" she screamed jumping up and down.

"Hell yeah we are Lex and do you know what that means?"

"Party!'" she yelled making the whole team look at us.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I needed to talk to Cheney about my Alex problems. After a good heart to heart conversation I knew what I had to do. We walked into the lobby where the rest of the team was waiting for us. The very first thing that caught my eye was Alex. She look absolutely stunning in her outfit. I didn't realize I was staring at her until she cleared her throat.

"You okay there Toby?" she smirked at me. Why was she smirking?

"Yeah someone just caught my attention." I smiled at the last part.

"Well whoever she is better watch out." she winked at me and walked towards Syd. Did Alex freaking Morgan just flirt with me?

On the way to the bar I couldn't be more confused. Alex and I were flirting? She has a boyfriend?

We arrived at the bar and I took my usual place next to Lauren and Amy. We talked and drank a little, i could start to feel myself get a little tipsy. That's when Syd came up to me.

"Tobin there's something wrong with your home girl she keeps asking for you." Syd yelled "FYI she's drunk off her ass!"

" I guess that's my cue to leave bye guys." I walked towards the back of the bar and found Alex sobbing.

"What's wrong Lex?" I asked cautiously

"Why does he always do this to me Tobs?" What could he have done now?

"I'm sorry Lex what did he do this time?" I asked cautious of my words
"He's being a jerk! He's mad because I decided to go out with you guys and I told him he doesn't control me when I go out and I don't do that to him. He's so unfair in this relationship I swear he's allowed to do all this stuff and I'm not! He's always thinking I'm cheating on him."
"Does he not understand that you only have eyes for him? Alex you can literally see the about of love you have for him in your eyes." I sighed and looked her straight in the eyes. "He's is so damn lucky Lex and if he can' see that maybe he's not the one." She just stared at me for a minute maybe to see if there was more to my words then I let on.

"Thanks Tobs. But now I have a serious question for you.... Who was that person that caught your attention in the lobby?" she started to lean closer to me.

"This beyond beautiful girl you might know her actually... She has brown hair ,blue eyes, and a beautiful smile, and the most amazing voice ever." I smirked. Alex was so close to me now I could smell the whisky on her breath.

"I think I know her..." she then tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and slowly moved closer and closed the gap between our lips. She lightly brushed our lips together and pulled away for a moment. I was too shocked to kiss her back. The love of my life just kissed me. She leaned in to kiss me again and it felt like my body was on fire. The longer we kissed the more I realized how wrong this is. I pulled away and got up.

"What's wrong Tobs?" she slurred

"Your drunk off your ass babyhorse and I don't want you too fuck with my feelings. Now get up we're going back to the hotel."