Chapter Three: Don't Leave Me! |I'll Never Leave You|

Start from the beginning

"Now, now everyone," Yugi tried to quickly defuse a fight before it could have the chance to really start. "now that everyone is here, let's head inside before the movie starts."

Everything easily calmed down right away before anything could really get started. Everyone made their way into the front lobby of the theater to buy their tickets and a few snacks before heading to their theater room. They had just made it in time just as the lights went out and the movie began.

The movie was that of a typical movie that involved a hero and a villain. The movie was good, and Ryo enjoyed it, but the story line was one that he's seen so many times before. Defeated by the movies hero as the villain slowly loses his or hers life because the hero had no choice but to do so. A flashback story that shows how the villain became the villain in the first place. Showing that at one point he or she was just an ordinary guy or girl until someone who was important to him was taken and all he or she wanted was to know why.

Ryo couldn't help but think of Bakura at the time as he watched the villain's back story was being reveled to the audience. Did something like that happen to Bakura to make him the he is? Did something from the times of Ancient Egypt take those who were important to him? Was something like this the reasoning behind all the hate in his hart and his overwhelming urge for revenge against Yugi's other self, the lost Pharaoh.

Once the movie was over the group of five friends made their way out of the theater. Joey was pumped after such a great movie, Tristan was also pumped, just not as much as Joey was, Téa didn't say much, Yugi had his hands full trying to stop a fight against Tristan and Joey and Ryo stayed back a ways and observed his friends.

With a feeling that he was nothing more than an afterthought for this get together Ryo started to show a look of distress on his face. A sudden last moment decision to get something to eat Téa looked back and noticed the disgruntled look on Ryo's face.

"Bakura? What's wrong, did you not like the movie?" Téa asked with a worried tone in her voice.

"Huh? Oh, no, the movie was great Téa-chan!" Ryo suddenly tried not to look so gloomy. "I just remembered that I have a model that my father wanted me to do for him. I'm a bit behind on it. I'm afraid that I have to go straight home from here guys. I'm really sorry."

"Don't worry about it Bakura. Getting something to eat was a last-minute thing. Your dad counts on you when you help him out with his work. We'll get together again, and we'll make it soon, alright?" Yugi reinserted Ryo with a smile.

"Yugi-kun...?" Tears started to swell up in his eyes. "Th-thank you, all of you. Yugi-kun, Joey-kun, Tristan-kun and Téa-chan. Thank you all for today."

"It's no problem Bakura. Now go, and good luck with the model for your father." Téa urged Ryo to head on home.

Ryo bowed and quickly rushed off down the street, turning a corner that led down an alleyway.

"I know I said not to come out today but come out!" Ryo waited for a moment to see if Bakura would appear. "What?! Hey! Come out! I said to come out! Why?! Why are you listening to me now when you never had before?! I said not to come out and know you didn't listen all the other times! You only come out when it's in your own conveniences. You're being selfish!" Ryo angrily panted.

"Shut up," A familiar angry voice suddenly came from behind Ryo. "now, who was it exactly who asked me this morning to not come out today while you were out with your friends?" Ryo slowly turned around, glaring at Bakura. "Who's the one being selfish here? I was nice enough to not come out while you were out with your friends. Especially having Yugi and his Millennium Puzzle right there in front of you. You're always telling me not to come out, or to disappear... and yet, you devotedly wear the Millennium Ring even though you don't have to... right, Yadonushi? Because when it comes down to it, you're lonely without me, right...?"