a lewd hero

Hey guys before you read this short story just know that it has smut in it so if your not old enough then don't read

Ganon was looking at the kingdom and was going to take Zelda down. On his way there he was hurt and came to a house when the door open he saw his triangle growl and saw the girls did too she had courage. She welcome him in once he was wrapped he asked her “why don’t you kill me with the master sword?” she looked at him funny and ask “what do you mean I don’t have a sword I mean I know how to handle one and fight but I don’t own any master sword or any sword for that matter Zelda has forbid me to ever touch one”. Ganon was shocked the only one who can get the master sword was forbid to touch swords. So he took this as a change to take over the kingdom “shoot” he looked her way and saw her on the ground on her knees but only her butt was in the air. Her upper part was under a table taking to get something. He blushed some but also got turned on but not enough for you to see then she came out and the top of her dress was coming down. He saw how big her boobs were and that’s when you were able to see he was turned on “good thing I got this I wouldn’t been able to get the new fire going”. She went over to the fire and got it going once more then she got up. She went to him to check on him and then she notice what was going on that’s when it hit her here is a grown man with his shirt off and who is turned on and was looking at her funny “is everything ok” she was blushing “so it will be ok”. Before she asked what he meant he pulled out his dick and shove it in her mouth he made her head go up and down making him moan out. She was secretly loving it too she never had this done to her but she did love it when others force her to do things and she was just loving this as he was making her suck him off. She was getting wet she start to suck harder and it made him cum in her mouth and down her throat. She drink it all “you enjoy that huh and if you did bend over on that table and I’ll give you more” she did what he asked she wanted more of him. He got up to her he saw her lewd face and was loving it. Here the holder of courage under him letting him do what he what’s with her with no fighting just obeying and he loved it so he wasted no time and shove his dick inside her and fucked her she was moaning load but not only from it feeling good but from pain as well. This was her first time and it was taken by a guy she didn't know the name of but she didn't care. As ganon was pounding her and her moaning fills the room he grabs her arms and pulls them back where her chest wasn't on the table and was thrusting into her that way. Her eyes rolled up and her tongue was out because of all the pleasure she was feeling. They both were loving this and he went faster and harder "I'm gonna cum". And he goes faster grabbing her boobs "cum inside me". And he did they both cum and when he pulled out the cum came out of her too "by the way I'm ganon king of the gerduo and holder of power". He said proudly but he was also looking at her loving the sight of her "I'm linkette holder of courage". She looked back at him with a lewd face and he lead on her holding himself up on the table. He whispers in her ear "well linkette if you love that then come with me and be mine I'll make you feel like this all the time". She bit her lip but agree and left with him in the morning and from then on they would have sex everywhere in the town. They even did it on his throne and they didn't care he loved seeing her like this and she love it when her force himself onto her.