The live stream

So after a while of watching goon_daddy's videos ,I saw that he was live so I thought I would pop in and say hi ,so I hit the watch button in my inbox ,and the boy I had kinda fallen for appeared on my screen, and I commented hi and watched him for a while , I was about to leave and go to bed but I didn't want to miss anything so I stayed till it was over ,and I had the best time everyone was so kind and funny, and then months go by and I comment on most of his videos ,he likes my comments and I continued to join his live streams, and I even made some friends who I genuinely care about , and I had been bugging Noah to me mine and never getting a response,so I was trying to be ok with that, until one SaturdayI was in his live stream as always and he was playing team fight tactics ,on his computer and and answering some questions , this was the night I knew I had been waiting for, so I asked him if he had ever seen "the Oran high school host club ?" ,And he read it and responded with" yes and said I am gonna watch it on Anime on a Sunday" and then I knew at this moment I was gonna ask one final time, and be done asking so I mustered up all the Confidence I had, and typed " will you be the Tamiki to my haruhi ?" ,And thought "do I really ask him on here "and went back and froth till I hit the send button ,I was so worried that he was going to say no to me, and I didn't know what to do so I waited ,and thought "maybe he won't see it". And then I hear him read a familiar question it was mine !,and I panicked as it was being read to me , he answers with "maybe, and aren't you the girl that keeps asking me to be her boyfriend?", i took a deep breath and typed "yes i am", and then he said to me "I'll think about it but you gotta stop asking me ok?" ,I agree and say I'm sorry and he continued playing his video game until he got a victory ,and then answered more questions and then ended the live stream for the night, I  couldn't believe that he finally noticed who I was ,could this be the one I was looking for I have no idea. " ok I'm gonna go make dinner now" I said to myself as I got out of my comfy bed where I had been most of the day ,so I walk into the kitchen to find my mom in there getting everything ready for dinner so I helped her ,I open the beans and microwaved them to make bean burritos after I made my dinner ,I made my way back to my room ,and ate my dinner ,and the rest of the night I kept thinking about Noah and what he told me ,then after I Finished eating dinner I got ready for bed and went to sleep.
*authors note, thank you so much for reading my story I hope your enjoying it so far *