Keeping her head down she was accompanied by security men helping her roll out her luggage and keep her safe. She ignored the Paps as they flashed their cameras in her face.

"Helena! Helena!"

Covering her face with her hand the flashing was beginning to give her a headache. She was tired from the long flight and just wanted her family not to be pestered. This was one of the many reasons she hated being famous, she was never left alone. Even on the flight she had signed a few autographs and took the odd selfie with fans.

"Helena over here!"

Walking out of the airport surrounded by paps she looked around for her driver who greeted her by smiling and opening the door. "Thank you" the relief to her tone made him smile knowing she was happy to see him.

As the door closed she felt her phone ringing again. It was Johnny.

"Hi baby I'm now in the car on the way home" Helena yawned leaning back against the leather seats in the car.

"Good, can't wait to see you...how was your flight?"

"Tiring, my bones are completely defeated, I think a warm bath is calling me" she giggled down the phone just as her driver got in the car after loading in her luggage. They began to move off to which Helena relaxed in the back of the car and closed her eyes holding her IPhone to her ear.

"I've already got the wine chilling in the fridge" he explained making her smile to herself. He knew her so well.

"Perfect"

———————————-

"I said no!" Johnny snapped at his 15 year old daughter.

Nell stood in the kitchen of their home arms crossed in front of her and lips pouted as if she was going to explode. "WHY!"

Chopping up some vegetables for the dinner tonight Johnny shook his head and huffed. Oh how he wished Helena would get here quick dealing with their daughters mood swings caused him a headache every time. He loved her, loved her so much and he guessed that why he didn't want her going out tonight.

"Because I know you will go and see Luke.."

Groaning in annoyance Nell pulled into her hair. She hated that she ever told her father about this boy she fancied at school. She hadn't realised he would get all funny about her dating...

The sound of keys at the door had Johnny pouring a glass of white wine ready for Helena as she got in. He glanced over at Nell who was staring daggers at him before greeting his wife.

"Hi" she grinned placing down her luggage at the front door before running her arms around his neck and kissing him sweetly.

"Is that for me?" She smirked noticing the glass of wine he was holding in his hand.

"You're gonna need it" he warmed wrapping his arm around her waist as they walked into their home.

"Hi mum" Nell smiled and hugged her despite feeling sad.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

As she said this she watched as Johnny rolled his eyes and headed into the kitchen to check on their meal.

"Dad won't let me go out tonight" she sulked heading into the kitchen with her mother.

"Why?" She frowned sipping at her wine.

"She wants to see that boy" Johnny muttered irritated by the whole conversation now.

"He let Billy out"