Chapter 31: All According To Plan

Start from the beginning

"The kids will be relocated to a forrest about 15 miles from any main road and about 30 miles from any town or province. That being said," she folds her hands together. "I decided to take the week off from Pyra's agency by faking a terminal illness. I'm not getting left out of this one like I got left out of the USJ incident."

"And what if you're recognized?" Dabi speaks.

"I'll just wear a mask!" Jinxx laughs.

"What if it gets pulled off?" Toga inquires.

"Then my backup plan is to switch bodies with one of the students, or one of you." She shrugs simply. "As long as I, personally, don't arouse suspicion then we should be good."

"So...when are we doing this?" Dabi sighs, finishing his drink.

"As soon as possible!" demands Shigaraki.

"Not so fast, Tomura..." Miyako throws up a hand in defense. "We have to be cautious about this and plan meticulously. Remember... there's way more students this time around then at the USJ. We only need Katsuki Bakugo."

"If only Hiro had kept dating him," Jinxx sighs heavily. "Such a shame your daughter is a disappointment even when you're not around."

"Yes...but she's not entirely useless either..." murmurs Miyako. "We're going to capture her too, if we can manage it. If we can't...then we do our best to kill her; and any other student who gets in our way."

(A/N: You guys asked for singing, imma give you singing)

"I never thought heroes essential," sings Miyako, delicately, staring at the TV as a report of a hero saving lives from a crashing building played. "They're crude and unspeakably plain..."

Her eyes then drop and scan over the profiles of all Class 1-A and 1-B students. "But maybe they've a glimmer of potential. If allied to my vision and brain..." her eyes flickered up to all the other members of the League of Villains. "I know that your powers of retention are as wet as a warthog's backside. But thick as you are, pay attention. My words are a matter of pride."

The other members of the League exchanged blank and confused stares, not exactly sure what Miyako was scheming now.

"It's clear from your vacant expressions...the lights are not all on upstairs," Miyako sighs, then smiles wickedly. "But we're talking kings and successions. Even you can't be caught unawares!"

She thrust her arms out and  laughed maniacally.  "So prepare for a chance of a lifetime! Be prepared for sensational news!  A shining new era is tiptoeing nearer-"

"And where do we feature?" Toga tilts her head to the side.

Miyako raises a finger to her lips. "Just listen to teacher. I know it sounds sordid. But you'll be rewarded," she carelessly extends a hand out to the other members.  "When at last I am given my dues. And injustice deliciously squared. Be prepared!"

"It's great that we'll soon be connected," Jinxx sings, spinning a kunai knife around her fingers. "With a leader who'll be all-time adored."

"Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected," purrs Miyako. "To take certain duties on board. The future is littered with prizes. And though I'm the main addressee," she pets at Shigaraki's hair as though he were a young child being comforted by his mother.

"The point that I must emphasize is-" Then she grabs at his head and yanks the dismembered hand that was attached to his face right off. "You won't get a sniff without me!"

Shigaraki sneers and grabs at the hand as Miyako strides over to Jinxx and Dabi. "So prepare for the coup of the century. Be prepared for the murkiest scam! Meticulous planning...tenacity spanning..."

Then her entire face changes. Not as in expression; but in pure appearance. Half of her face appeared as though it had been burned- either with acid or some form of chemical substance. Something terrible had happened to her.

"Decades of denial is simply why I'll be! Queen undisputed! Respected, saluted- and seen for the wonder I am!" She spread out her dark black wings and sneered, baring her teeth through her burnt flesh. "Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared! Be prepared!"

"Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared
Be prepared!"

"Yes, our teeth and ambitions are baredBe prepared!"

Behind The Scenes:

"Oh, you backstabbing traitor..." glares Scarlett as she reads over the script.

Riyoko giggles innocently as her makeup is touched up.

~•~

"Ooh, this is better than a Disney live-action remake!" Toga claps.

~•~

"Okay. You look badass and sound amazing but literally we all still hate you," Kaito sips his coffee while staring at Miyako.

Miyako glares at him.  "...who are you, again?"

To which, Kaito spits out his coffee. "I'M Y-"

"A disposable character!" Evey cuts in with nervous laughter.  "Nothing to see here! Move along to the next episode!"