First day of school

Today was your first day of school.You haven't seen any of your friends this summer nor your sister Jaymie. Jaymie was in half way across the country in New York for college and not to mention she is planing on staying out there after she graduates college. But you haven't seen any of your friends from school because your dad wouldn't let you out of the house. He had been abusing you you secretly ever since your mom died. The only thing close to a mom you have is josh's mom. (josh gets introduced in the next chapter).

  You were sleeping peacefully until you felt your alarm go off, you pressed the snoozed button and went back to sleep until you felt your dad punching you in your face and and yelling at you to get up and make him breakfast and then get ready for school.

"Get up y/n,and make me breakfast and by the way your gonna be late for school!!"y/d said (your dad=y/d)

So you did as he said while tears streamed down your face from the pain of him punching you
You got up and walked to the kitchen. You slowly opened the fridge and you grabbed the carton of eggs and the bacon. 

{15 mins later}

 After you made you and your dad a little breakfast you went up to your bathroom to take a shower. You slowly undressed yourself as you stared at your body in the mirror as you were about to step in to the shower. You had bruises and cuts all over. Non of them seem to fade away. Your body was a mix of red, purple and blue from all of the bruises and cuts. 

As you stepped into the shower you were in immediate pain as the water hit the cuts and bruises on your body. You let out a tiny screech from the pain as you washed your body. 

You thought to yourself in the shower : ( I really need to tell someone about what my dad had being do to me for the past 14 years, but if I do and he finds out I told someone he would kill me...literally) letting a tear slide down my cheek I suddenly thought to myself why was it me and not my sister? How come it was only me. But you quickly wiped the tear away because you didn't want your dad and friends to notice you were crying when you got to school.

You stepped out of the shower and checked the time 7:45. as i went to wrap the towel around me i heard the front door shut. I sighed in relief as i figured my dad had left for work. 
As soon as you get out of the bathroom one of your cuts started to bleed so you ran over to your room and grabbed the alcohol and a bandage and wrapped your leg.

You start getting ready and you put on this outfit

with the outfit i decided to put a hoodie on and keep it on all day since i have bruises and i don't want anyone to see them

After you got ready you checked your phone to see that you have a text message. 

You checked to see who it was from
It was from sky.
Text messages with sky and y/n
Sky

Sky:
Hey me and maria well be ready for you to pick us up in 30 mins ok? Cant wait to see you!!💕🤪

Y/n:
Ok ill be there in 30 cant wait to see you to!💕

So after you texted sky back you went and sat in your mirror you took your concealer and foundation applied some to your eyes and neck you gently dabbed it on and you sprayed lots of setting spray. .

Then you headed downstairs and packed your bags you got your wallet and some money from your safe in the room. and put it in your backpack as long with your books. After you were done you headed downstairs and grabbed your keys and left to go pick up sky a maria.

Ok so i know this chapter is short and it might have some grammar problems but bare with me.😂just a heads up ik ale and sky and maria are siblings but ale left ahead of time and went to school to  meet up with the boys. you dont know hes their brother cuz he is never around but you know they have one