Backstory

Your name is Ellie Smith, you live in Mexico and you have been a fan of the TikTok boys for more than three years. One day when you went to la in a family trip you met Chase Hudson at a mall.He asked for your number and then you started talking. Chase likes you but you don't know that but you are starting to catch feeling for him. When you where 12 and went on holiday you got invited by jake Paul to live in the team 10 house you where really close to Alissa but then she started getting abused by jake and one time you where trying to help her but he stated to abuse you. You stayed there for another year until Alissa left because you didn't want to leave her alone.After that all happened you moved back to Mexico and you where still quiet close to Alissa. You would come and stay with Alissa over the summer and you even dated rice when you where 14. Jake still textes you and you get really uncomfortable but you don't know what to do, you are traumatised from what happened. You and Alissa wanted to talk about it but you where scared but finally one day you did. Chase supported you throughout it all and you really miss him, you ft him everyday and you comment on each others posts and every one comments "ship" you like him but you don't know if he feels the same. You wanted to surprises him in la!

A/n- Ik this is short in sorry
265 words