- a little while later -

giyuu: *wakes up bound to a chair*

shinobu: so? what were you doing out there?

giyuu: like i said, i am currently a musician. please let go of me. this is sacrilege against the laws of the demon slayers about civilians.

sanemi: *kicks his chair so it falls on the side* HUHHH NANDATTE, TEME? ORAORAORAORA

himejima: wrong anime. namu.

shinobu: someone please restrain him

rengoku: i shall! *hooks arms under sanemi's and drags him out of the room*

uzui: what a flamboyant way to go.

uzui, turning to giyuu: then?

giyuu: please let me go

himejima: child—

giyuu: this is illegal

tokitou:

giyuu: shut up

mitsuri: ... he didn't even say anyth—

giyuu: *starts crying*

uzui: YO WHAT THE FUCK

shinobu:

shinobu: you can be our court musician, then.

giyuu: i want. the streets.

shinobu: the streets don't like you.

giyuu:

shinobu: ok, firstly— stop fucking crying— we untie you. do not try to run away; we will chase after you. second, you will sit there like a good do— boy and play us something. if we like what you play, we'll give you money. with the money you received from being our one-time *air quotes* "court" musician, you will venture out to another country and start your musician bulsh— life there. okay?

uzui, whispering to kanroji: that was actually a good proposal. i see her plan.

uzui, speaking normally: and if we don't like it, you can consider yourself dead in the music industry. you will have no choice but to stay here. we clear?

shinobu: *gasp* i— *whispers* i was planning to throw him out without money! how could you give him hope just like that?

uzui, whispering to shinobu: wait... so it wasn't a plan—

shinobu, whsipering: absolutely not.

tokitou: play something. *presents shamisen*

mitsuri: um... he's still tied up.

himejima: *unties giyuu*

giyuu: *stops crying and stands up like nothing happened* please give me a grand piano.

tokitou: *forcefully hands him the shamisen* this. is. all. we. have.

giyuu:

giyuu: ok boomer

iguro, in the kitchen: