"rich?" winona looked at him confused, richie chewing on his bottom lip, looking at the girl in front of him. richie was always caught staring at winona, it seemed as if it was his favourite pass time, most of the gang was convinced. but this time. he was really examining her. winonas black hair was shoulder length and the wind had taken its shot at her, untidy and untamed as small strands fell on her cheeks, face glowing with small brown freckles across her nose like a game of connect the dots and skin tanned, freckles going down her arms, light arm and leg hair visable as the sun shone through the windows. richie tilted his head, sighing out as he read the patterns on her yellow hawaiian shirt, two top buttons undone and a white vest somewhat seen underneath, just like how richie wore his shirts, and loosely tucked into her dark blue knee length shorts.

"rich." she laughed, snapping richie out of it, making him look up at her, "wha- sorry.." he smiled awkwardly, shrugging and walking over to her, "just.. you're.."
"hot?" winona scoffed, smiling, "smoking?" she teased, only making richie shake his head, going a little red, "pretty." he shrugged awkwardly, which took winona by surprise. "what?" she laughed, richie only going darker, "j-just.. you look pretty." he bowed his head.

winona tilted her head, "are you.. like.. normal person flirting?" she smiled a little bit, crossing her arms, making richie scoff, "shut the fuck up.." he chuckled, taking a step close to her, "just.. you know.. shut up," he blushed. winona smiling wider at the tall boy, shaking her head at him softly, looking up at him, causing her neck to strain a little. to which he returned the look, his glasses edging off the tip of his nose, somewhat lopsided, and his little curls dangling across his forehead. richie smiled a little, letting out a puff of air before he, rather awkwardly, leant down, and with one hand, held winonas face, before slowly pressing his lips against hers.

this time, winona wasn't so shocked, kissing him back almost instantly as her arms wrapped around waist, smiling into the kiss. richies two hands cupping her face and pulling her closer as one hand moved to her hair, combing through it. his tongue pushing into her mouth, shocking her, at seventeen years old this feeling like her first proper kiss as she matched his pace, gripping at his shirt. richie pulled away briefly, biting his lip, he grabbed onto winona hand and yanked her, "wh- richie!" she yelped, confused, not getting a response as richie dragged her downstairs to the basement. he walked to the couches and dropped down onto the faded red arm chair to the corner of the room, he dropped himself on top of it, before looking up at her, "m'lady?" he presented his knee, winona laughing and sitting down on top of him, richie grabbing the back of her neck and deeply kissing her once more, his hands fondling her body as she giggled.

he kissed her with her passion. the kind of passion winona didn't realise a seventeen year old boy could have, his body sliding against hers in almost perfect rhythm as his hand slid from her neck to her back to her thighs, pulling her closer to him as he bit onto her bottom lip, causing her to moan gently. richie smirked, slowly planting a wet kiss on winonas mouth whilst keeping eye contact, as if speaking without words. winona raised a brow with a little smile, watching his actions, and very slowly, richies hand moved towards the inner of winonas thigh, inching closer and closer, causing her to jump, and get off him, "richie, no." she shook her head instantly, looking at him with a red face, "i-i said i'm not ready?"

richie shook his head, covering his face with his hands, "fuck.. yeah.. i uh.. forgot you said that, winona.. sorry, shit." he mumbled, rubbing his temple as winona crossed her arms, looking down at him cautiously. "i just don't want to be so young-"
"and that's fine." he insisted, standing up and taking her hands in his, "we can work at your pace. i can wait."