He was right on top of me, his face and body mere inches away. The grip on my wrists wasn't even that tight - just firm. But his weight on my knees was crushing me.

Still, a small blush of embarrassment which he luckily didn't seem to notice crept up my face.

"You can let me go now, I'm calm," I said firmly. Michael tilted his head, as if to say 'Oh really?', but he moved away in one swift movement anyways.

My clothes were covered in Annie and Bob's blood, their bodies lying on the floor, lifeless and rumbled.

I looked back at Mikey to see that he was already leaving.

"Are you going for Laurie?" I asked. He looked back to nod, and I was angry again.

"Why her? Just leave her alone, dude! I told you she's my friend," I said, and the tension between us rose again.
But this time, instead of attacking me again, Michael slammed the door shut and I heard his footsteps move away quickly. By the time I opened the door and reached the stairs, he was out of the house.

" Shit," I muttered, feeling torn. Mikey really wanted to get her. I couldn't understand why... But I sure as hell wasn't going to stand by and let it happen.

I ran as quickly as I could, noticing that my left knee was hurting with every step. Still, I didn't slow down - I could see him just walking into the Doyle's house. I needed to stop him before it was too late.

"Stop! Wait! Mikey!" I yelled after his disappearing figure, but he ignored me completely. I ran as fast as I could, the chill air burning my lungs. I stopped only when I reached the front door and heard Laurie's soft cries.

"Laurie!" I yelled, running towards the sound of her voice. 

I stopped in my tracks when I saw the scene in the living room. Laurie was sitting in the corner, crying softly, and Michael was sprawled on the ground lifelessly with a knitting needle plunged into his neck.

But he wasn't dead, I could see his chest moving.

I quickly limped over to Laurie and helped her to her feet.

"Laurie, we have to get away. Come on, let's go!" I said urgently. Laurie shot me a confused look.

"Tina! I thought - I though you..." she started, and then gave me a hug. I gently shook her off.

"I'm a tough cookie. Hurry now, we don't have long," I said, beginning to run towards the stairs and dragging her after me. Laurie took the lead as we climbed up the stairs, moving towards the bedroom. She opened the door and barge inside, straight into the arms of crying Tommy and Lindsey.

I head Michael's footsteps from the stairs.

"He's coming, hide!" I said urgently, facing the end of the hallway. Michael's shadow was printed on the wall, slowly getting closer, as if her was tired. I mean, he was stabbed with a needle in the neck, it was only logical.

Laurie shooed the kids into the bathroom, and then tumbled into the closet, beconing me to join. I shook my head at her desparate gaze, standing my ground.

Michael slowed down when he saw me blocking the way. He slowly shook his head no, continuing to advance.

"Don't do this," I whispered, not wanting Laurie to find out that I did indeed have a dark history. 

He didn't stop, so i got into a fighting stance. He reached towards me to push me away, but i dodged his hand and  threw a punch at his face. He moved his head away just in time, and instead of counterattacking with his other hand, like I expected, he simply slammed himself into me, as I had my back to the wall.

I grunted as all air left my lungs, collapsing from the pressure and feeling like I feel from a skyscraper.

My vision was slightly blurry and I could feel was pain. But I saw Michael going for the closet.

"No..."I whispered as I got to my feet. Then, with a thundering roar that managed to make Mikey look at me, I charged.

I couldn't feel anything expect my lack of breath, so I used all my strength without reserves. Mikey was surely taken by surprise when I slammed myself into him, because I managed to bring him down onto the ground.

Now what?

I quickly kneed him in the groin, inducing a low, angry, grunt. I grabbed one wrist with my hand to try and keep it away from myself as I delivered a swift punch to his face with the other.

I was just buying time. And I did good - I saw Laurie sneak out of the closet and run towards the stairs at the corner of my vision. 

It took Michael less than a full second to recover from my blows, and our positions were reversed before I could blink.

Once again, all the breath was taken out of them when he slammed me onto the ground. I was glad he didn't punch me in revenge, because his punch would likely give me a concussion.

He instead got to his feet, letting out another angry grunt as he faced the door where Laurie left. I let out a low chuckle, making him snap his gaze towards me, his eyes radiating anger.

"Too late, Mikey, she's probably block away by now. I told you she's out of the question," I said, getting up to my feet, my whole body hurting. I opened my mouth to add something, when a rather familiar face entered my line of sight. A face I'd hoped I'd never get to see again.

Loomis.

With a gun pointed right at Michael.

I ran towards the man, a dumb plan folding out inside of my mind. I purposely passed in front of Michael, stopping just between him and the gun.

"Oh no, you've gotta save me, mister, this maniac is trying to kill me!" I said, attempting to mimic panic. I was disguised, after all, there was no way Loomis would recognise me.

"Siona, move away. I will not hesitate to shoot you along with it," Loomis replied coldly, and all the colour left my face.

"Oh, come on, I'm innocent, you can't shoot me! In fact, I just saved Laurie's life! I'm a hero and you-" I was cut out by a lound bang, followed by a sudden sharp, piercing pain in my right shoulder. I looked over at it to see a clear bulletwound with blood already dripping out.

"Oh fuck," I said, the pain becoming greater and greater. Unkowingly, I had began to stumble, taking steps back in an attempt to keep myself standing.

"Siona, last warning," he said. His voice seemed to come through a haze, like I was underwater. In fact, my vision was wacky - everything was blurry, black, and shaky.

I felt myself hit something behind me - Michael. He grabbed me under the arms to steady me, but I couldn't even feel his touch, or my legs. 

"Run,"I I said, or I think I said that. I didn't hear any words come out of my mouth.

The next thing I knew, I was in the air, and moving quickly. Two more loud bangs followed, one followed by a grunt from Michael. He was carrying me, I think. 

Then, everything went black.