"Am I what?" She asked, her voice timid and breathless.

"Are you okay?"

Slowly, a smile spread across her lips. "Yes, I'm okay, Kade." A frown quickly replaced it. "But you aren't. When was the last time you got some decent sleep?"

In two seconds, she was on her toes as she tried to examine the tired features of my face. I noticed the concerned look on her face and I moved my hands to her hips, pulling her close while nuzzling my face against her neck.

"Two weeks ago," I mumbled, inhaling her scent. "I tried to give you the space you needed so you could have time to yourself but I can't. I couldn't go another day."

I could hear her soft chuckle and she moved her hands to my neck. "Thank you."

"For what?" I tiredly said.

"Giving me space." She pulled away, staring up at me. "I was so dependant on Tristan and everything he gave me so that when the time came for me to leave, I didn't know what to do. And it would have only been the same if you let me stay.

"I used the last bit of money Tristan wrote out to buy my own place," she said and I pulled back, slowly looking around the new apartment. "I also got a contract with Roma Fiore's designing company; they're going to be sponsoring my fashion line in their commercials and on their websites, along with partnering with my website and crew."

I felt a smile pull at my lips as I listened to the accomplishment she knew she achieved. A large smile spotted her face and she looked up at me, resting her chin on my chest.

"I'm invited to your first show, right?" I said, my eyes drifting down.

I soon became very aware that she was wearing nothing but a towel, causing my boxers to grow smaller as my cock grew larger.

"Of course, you are," she said with a chuckle, "as my personal guest."

I hummed lowly, leaning down and pressing my lips to her softer, plump ones. I could hear her content sigh and she wrapped her fingers around my shirt, parting her lips for me when my tongue ran along the seam of her mouth. Our tongues met, making love with each other while her hands slipped under my shirt, going around my waist and up my back while one of my hands went to her hair, twirling it around my knuckles.

Her taste was minty; her skin was softer than what I've ever felt. It took everything in me not to grab her right then and there and take her against the wall.

"I've missed your kisses," I mumbled against her lips, tilting her head up and kissing down her throat to her rapid pulse. "I've missed your smiles, your laugh, your cluelessness."

"Kade," she whimpered, slowly opening her eyes.

All it took was that one look and I was a goner.

I grabbed her waist and our lips met desperately, feeling Emara's legs tremble below her. I held her by her bottom, picking her up. It wasn't until I pushed her against the wall that I realized I had no fucking idea how to get around her new apartment.

"I missed you, too," she let out. I hummed when one of my hands drifted down to her wet centre, brushing my fingers along her clit before dipping inside of her. "Kade..."