Chapter One.

Hey,guys!Igot2votessoIamgoingtomakechapterone!

"Jinx,howwasyourday?"MomaskedJinxatthedinnertable. "Oh,fine.""Didyouhaveanyoutbursts?"AtthesametimeasJinxsaid'no'herlittlesister,Julysaid,'yes'. Theybothlookedather. "Iwilltellyouguyswhathappenedbutfirst,canIshowmyears?""Uh,sure"Momresponded. BothJinxandJulyshowedtheirears. "So,whathappened?"Momgotaconcernedlookonherface. "Well,duringrecessIandthekidswereplayingtagso,IaccidentallyreallygotintoitandIaccidentallyusedmycatspeed""Oh,well,that'snotsobad"JinxcomfortedJuly. "Oh,oh,oh! There'ssomethingelse!"Julyranoutoftheroom. "And,howwasyourdayJinx?""Oh,notbadbut-""Oh,good!"Mominterrupted. "Howisyourjob?"Jinxaskedhermom. "I,uh...Igotfired""Whatwhy?!""I,uh...Ihadanotherhowlrapid""Damnit,mom!""I'msorry! Icouldn'tholditin!""So,what? Arewegoingtoliveonthestreetor-"JinxwasinterruptedbyJulyrunningbackin. "Mommy! Signit!"Shebeggedtohandheraform. "Hey,Iwanttosee!"Jinxsaid,mom,handedhertheform. Itread,*Pleasesignupyourchildforrunnerpractice!*"Pleasedoit?!"Julyaskedmom. "Okay,fine,"Shesaid. "Jinxit'stimeforyourbedtime""Oh,okaymother"Jinxgentlysaid,walkingupthestairstoherroom.

          Okay, guys I know it's kinda boring so far but three likes and I will to the next chapter. The next chapter is the one that gets.. EXTREME!