Christi2n WOW and nobody is gonna HELP her? What a world WE live in 🙄
Finnwolfhardofficial I'm SOWY!
Christi2n don't make her CRY 🤬🤬🤬
Finnwolfhardofficial I WONT!
Christi2n if u do ur ass is grass 😘😋
Finnwolfhardofficial 😰
Christi2n 😘😘😘

Wyattoleff yummy spicy sauce bye
Finnwolfhardofficial very cool

"Yummy spicy sauce bye?" I laughed as I rolled around on Finn's bed.

"Very cool" he said.

"Wyatt is so funny" I said and tried to catch my breath. I started going through my snapchat then an idea popped into my head.

"Let's invite Wyatt over" I said more than I asked. Finn's curls bounced as his head turned towards me. His eyebrows were knitted together as he frowned.

"why?" He asked.

"Because I miss him" I said with a smile.

"He's probably hanging out with Sophia or something" he said as he tried to convince me not to call him.

"More the merrier!" I exclaimed and got my phone out. Finn quickly charged towards my phone. He got my phone and slid it under his bed.

"What the fuck" I groaned.

"Uhh, lets go make some ramen" he said, he took me by my hand and we quickly ran out of the room. He ran down the stairs with my hands intertwined with his.

"Wait!" I yelled as I tripped on a step. I closed my eyes and yelped as I fell.

"Ow" Finn groaned and I opened my eyes to see me on top of him.

"Holy shit, are you alright?" I asked as I quickly got off of him and stood up to help him.

"Yeah, I'm-"

"Finn you're BLEEDING!" I yelled as I ran to get a towel. I put pressure on his wound with my towel.

"We need to go to the hospital" He said calmly. I got his car keys and his eyes widened, "Hell no, you are not driving. I'm going to die faster because of you driving than blood loss"

"I've been practicing!" I exclaimed.

"No, you are NOT driving"

"Finn you are bleeding, what do you want me to do?" I whined.

"Get nick" he panicked.

"What?"

"Get Nick!" He said loudly and I ran upstairs to his room. I opened his door and Nick looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"Wh-"

"Nick, Finn cracked his head open, we need you to drive us to the hospital"

♥︎

"Now my cars all bloody and shitty!" Nick exclaimed as the nurse did stuff to his open wound.

"Ow ow ow lady please don't go so extreme" Finn said to the nurse in pain.

"I'm sorry, he lost some brain cells today" I apologized on behalf of Finn.

Soon, they were done doing stuff to Finn's head. Finn looked at me and smiled.

"Why are you smiling, you literally cracked your head open" I said and his knitted his eyebrows together.

"Yeah, because of who?" He asked and I knew that he was talking about me.

"Actually, you were the one who was running, and I fell, BECAUSE you made me run and I TRIPPED" I said and Finn crossed his arms.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. I shoved his shoulder and Finn screamed, "OW"

My eyes widened and put my hand over Finn's mouth to shut him up. I looked around to see people staring at me.

"Shut up crackass" I said and he shrugged with his stupid smile. We headed home as soon as we got all the stuff figured out.

"You are paying for my car wash" Nick said to Finn and he rolled his eyes.

"It was urgent! Is that really necessary?" Finn asked him.

"My car! Millionaire, clean my car!" He exclaimed to Finn and I laughed out loud. I realized that I haven't hung out with both Finn and Nick together for a long time. I forgot how funny their quarrels were, I forgot how fun it was to talk with them, I forgot everything. The rest of the ride back to their house was full of humming and the songs on the radio.

When we got to there, I took Finn back up to his room and Nick stayed downstairs to clean up. I tucked Finn into bed and got ready to leave.

"Hey where are you going?" Finn asked in his groggy voice, half awake while I had my stuff to leave. He gripped on to the sleeve of my sweater and didn't let go.

"I needa go Finn" I said but he still didn't let go.

"Don't go" he pleaded. My head slowly turned to face him and I let out a sigh. I walked closer to his bed and squatted down to get my face to his level.

"I need to go bub" I said as I caressed his cheeks. His eyes fluttered open and met with mine. I gave him a soft smile and he just laid there, staring at me.

"Why can't you stay?" He asked.

"Because, I dunno... um... I need to get home. And I have to talk things out with Dylan an-"

"So this whole time, you were upset because of Dylan?" He asked and I stayed quiet.

"Why can't it be me?" Finn said quietly and I swallowed a big lump in my throat. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Finn I-" I tried to say, but he started to lean in.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked him and he gave me a smirk and said, "I'm going to kiss you"

♥︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS

ITS BEEN LIKE 10 DAYS

SORRY

I WAS BUSY LOL

I hope this chapter was good :-)

Ok

Lol

Bye

Pls vote and comment 🤠

1 vote = 1 stitch 🩸

Word count= 1195