6

"Really? Cause I thought this was my nana's house." I reply.

"Hardy har har. Very funny Skye," he walks toward an arched doorway, "I don't know about you, but I'm hungry as fuck."

I follow him, "Dude, when I tell you I'm fucking starving."

He laughs lightly and sets his things down on a counter, I do too but I lean on it and watch what Mattia does.

He opens the fridge, closes it, and then opens it again. Then he sighs and closes it.

"Bitch we got no fucking food."

"Oh sure you do," I walk over to the fridge and open it, "Bitch you have no fucking food."

Mattia laughs and I close the fridge. "We probably should have bought something from the store." I conclude.

"Yeah. How bout I just postmate us something." Mattia suggests.

"Works with me."

Mattia orders some food and then he looks up and smiles at me. "Ok. Food is coming soon and my bedroom is this way."

He starts walking out of the kitchen and up a flight of stairs. I follow behind him.

Mattia opens a door and gestures for me to go in first. I do.

He has LED lights hanging.

Of course.

Mattia jumps onto the bed and grabs a remote. He looks up at me and pats the bed besides him, "I don't bite."

I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh come oooon! I just wanna watch a movie or something." He pleads.

"Fine. But I get to choose." I slip my shoes off and then get in the bed next to him.

"Alright. What you want to watch?" Mattia says, handing me the remote.

I ignore him and scroll through Netflix, I keep hearing TikTok sounds from his phone.

I stop looking at the TV and pay attention to his phone instead, "Tiktok, really Mattia?"

He pauses the video and looks up at me, "Yeah dude. It's fun."

"Wells tried to show me it once, I think he's famous on the app or something. He tried to get me to download it but I didn't." I say.

"Oh trust me, he is famous," he pulls up Wells's account. It has just over 1 million followers. "See?"

I grabbed his phone and scrolled through Well's account, "He seriously posted the one that I walked in on?"

I read the caption, we love when my sister ruins my tiktok.

I check the comments too.

Ok but she fine.
what's her @??
shiiiiit
i didn't know you had a sister
etc etc.

"Ok then. I wanna see your account." I say. I look over at him and he takes his phone back.

He exits out of the search thingy and shows me his account, "That's a lot of followers. Mkay. I wanna make a tiktok!" I announce.

"Shit man. I'll find one." Mattia says.

I can hear the sounds of random tiktoks while I wait. Eventually it's just a repeat of "throw it back" or something like that.

Mattia sets up his phone and beckons me over. I get up from the bed and he teaches me how to do the dance thing.

"You don't actually have to throw it back." Mattia informs me.

I smile.

"Ok, ready?" He asks.

I nod and then he presses the timer button. It counts down from three and we start to dance.

Guess what I fucking did bitch. I threw it back!

Ah you should've seen the look on his face he didn't even finish dancing cause he was shocked.

Ok whatever.

He ends up posting it and then we hangout for a little bit longer.

"Hey, I have a soccer game in like an hour. I have to head back to the school." Mattia says.

"Oh. Ok. You can just drop me off at my house." I start to get up.

"You sure? Are you going to come to the game?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I'll come. I just want to drop my things off at my house."

He nods and we leave his house and head towards mine. Mattia drops me off and I nod a thanks in his direction when he drives off.

I open the front door and walk in. "What the hell are you doing home?" my aunt asks.

"I left early." I state.

"Eh? Why would you do that? You know what, I don't care. Have fun. You're a teenager for crying out loud."

I smile at her and then drop my things off on the table in the living room. I change into some black shorts and keep the shirt on. Then I start to walk back to school for the soccer game.

A/n
When it's like 2 am and you have to be up early tomorrow.

Sorry I didn't update. A bitch was depressed.

And tired.

-Eve