We change the girls into some shorts and Dulcie picks a yellow top with flowers on whilst Elva picks a pink princess top. Dakota changes Leo into a white top with little blue anchors darted all over, with Jean shorts and little converse trainers.

We all head back downstairs and the girls head outside to play, Dakota leaves the door open for Leo to go out but he doesn't. "You're not going to play baby?" Dakota leans down to his level, he reaches up for her so she stands and lifts him to her hip.

"Mama" he whimpers, rubbing his eyes. "What's wrong mate?" I stroke his cheek and he chuckles a bit, gripping my finger. "Maybe you're a bit tired?" I pout a bit and he rubs his eye again. "Come on, how about mommy and daddy come outside with you" Dakota says, stroking his back as we head out to the girls.

———-

It's later that day, Leo has just woken from a nap, it started to rain so the girls went upstairs to the toy room to play instead. Leo went up to them once he had woken up properly. Dakota's just got home from nipping out, she seems nervous but I'm just putting it down to being because of the 'surprise' she's got me.

"What time would you like dinner later?" She asks as she slides into my knee as I sit on the sofa. "Maybe about seven?? Gives the kids time to get to sleep" I wrap my arm around her waist, kissing her gently. "Sounds good.. I'll cook them something to eat soon" she kisses me back, curling into me.

"I love you" I kiss the side of her face and catch a glimpse of her shy smile. "I love you, loads more" she giggles shyly, resting her head on my shoulder. "I can't wait to have more babies with you, and grow old with you" I kiss her head.

"Me too.. it's us forever" she grins, kissing my lips lovingly as we hear the girls and Leo coming down the stairs. "Dakota, Leo won't share his toys with us" Elva sighs, climbing on to the sofa beside Jamie.

I frown. "Leo, whats mommy said about sharing?" Dakota lifts him into her lap. He babbles away, trying to explain to her but none of it really makes sense. Dulcie and Elva giggle a bit and Dakota has to bite her bottom lip to stop her giggle.

He huffs when he's done and Dakota raises her eyebrow. "Okay mister, you drop that attitude right now. Mommy and daddy told you already, you share with your sisters" I say to him and his bottom lip trembles a bit. "Don't get upset, you have to be nice to your sisters, they're nice to you, they share with you" Dakota strokes his hair gently and he watches her before looking back to Dulcie and Elva.

"Go give them hugs and kisses" she lets him down and he walks over to them, wrapping his little arms around Dulcie. She kisses his head and gives him a squeeze, causing him to giggle. He then goes to Elva, who hugs him back too.

"Are you all friends again now?" I ask and they nod, giggling and cheering. "Good" Dakota chuckles a bit, kissing my cheek before getting up. "I'll start their dinner" she smiles sweetly, wandering to the kitchen as the girls sit by me and watch TV, Leo follows Dakota. He's such a mommy's boy!

As Dakota does food I hear her talking to Leo, his replies make no sense but Dakota tries to make conversation out of it all. I chuckle a bit as I listen to them. She soon calls the girls in for their dinner.

I follow them, she's cooked chicken and mushroom noodles with salad. The girls sit nicely and eat, I help Leo with his noodles whilst Dakota starts our dinner.

Once ours is prepped and the kids have finished I sort the dishes into the dishwasher and then we head upstairs to get them bathed and ready for bed.

I sing to them all, Dakota sat by the girls' beds stroking their heads. Leo is in my arms. I finish the song and they're all fast asleep. We each kiss the girls' heads before leaving their room. In the hallway, she leans to kiss Leo's head.