Lucilius Son of evil

Lucilius P.O.V

I walk down the hall of my castle to my best friends room I open it and go over hugging him tightly. Lucifer hugs back lightly. " What happened Lucilius," He asks I say nothing just hug him slightly tighter he sighs picking me up and takes me to my room laying me on my bed. "I'm sure everything will be better tomorrow just sleep for now," he says smiling his normal caring smile. Lucifer put up with so much for me he's really sweet and caring I'm glad he's my friend. I slowly fall asleep holding his hand.

The next day

Lucifer's P.O.V

I head to the kingdom next to our own to run some errands for Lucilius. As I finish up I bump into a boy with brown hair and reddish-brown eyes. I was captivated then knowing love at first sight. The boy and I talk for a bit and I learn his name is Sandalphon. he is really cute and we both love coffee. After a while, I head back home to see Lucilius and Lucio fighting. Why is he fighting with him? Lucio rolls his eyes "I'm going to marry him not you, I'm not even sorry he's so much nicer and cuter than you" Lucio says walking away. Oh, Lucilius is pissed.

I go over to him. Lucilius hugs me tightly crying into my chest. "I want him dead the one who stole Lucio's heart kill anyone in the kingdom over that, that backstabber talks to," He says. "Anything for you my friend," I say holding him close. I take Lucilius to his room laying him on his bed. 

The next day I head to the kingdom over and find Sandalphon. I hide him and tell him to stay until his prince takes him away to safety. After that, I follow what Lucilius says to do. after that, I go to check on Sandalphone but I see him lying there bleeding badly he was murdered. I feel my heartbreak. I go over and kiss his hand. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you Sandalphon," I say walking away. Once home I go to Lucilius and tell him I did what he asked. He smiles so very innocently without any flaws. Lucilius my dear friend you have no idea what I've done for you. The clock strikes three and Lucilius says "Oh it's tea time" as he gets up walking to the garden.  while I head to my room and cry hugging my pillow tightly.

going around town I hear about plans to kill Lucilius and it's being lead by my old friend Djeeta. I run home getting things ready for it. On the day of the attack, I run to Lucilius and hand him some of my spare clothes If this is what they call retribution for his sins then god's word I will go against for the sake of my best friend who has saved my life more times then I can count so If I have to die so that Lucilius can live then die I shall even if he never smiles again because he misses me this is the best I can do for my best friend  "Here are my spare clothes take these and run. Don't turn back don't stop don't talk to anyone. Don't you worry we look the same in every way no one will ever notice that you got away" I say as we both get dressed as fast as possible. Now I am the king and you the escapee. We are best friends who are as close as twins in the stormy sad sea. Lucilius runs out crying a bit as I fix my hair to look like him. They say you are a man of vice and disdain well I am evil as well since your blood flows in my veins. I get surrounded and then thrown in the dungeon waiting to be executed. I really hope Lucilius is safe and happy wherever he is now. I let a tear fall but only one. Once the time came They take me out. the crowd wanted me dead they showed no sign of sympathy not like I expected them to.

Lucilius's P.O.V

Lucifer was grinning to the world as he spoke my line on his knees. "Oh it's tea time," he says just before the blade comes down cutting his head off. I stay silent as everyone else leaves laughing and being happy. Once they are all gone I fall to my knees crying. "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry," I say as more and more tears fall. Once I somewhat calm down I start a long walk to who knows where. I eventually pass out from tiredness on a beach. 

Lucifer and I stand at a beach. "So you just write something on paper and put it in a bottle then throw it out to sea and a wish will come true?" I ask Lucifer he nods and smiles as he tosses his bottle far into the water. "Exactly Cilius-chan," He says smiling. "That's stupid why would I make a wish when you already make all of my wishes come true Lucifer," I say smiling.  Lucifer smiles and hugs me tightly. "I'll make sure all your wishes come true Lucilius-chan," he says laughing. I smile hugging back.

When I wake up I see I'm in a small house. I then see a boy with dark brown hair and red eyes. I sit up fast. "Woah don't sit up so fast are you ok?" he asks. I nod slowly "What's your name," he asks. "Oh, my name is... Cilius" I replay he smiles. "My name is Belial," the boy says happily. I look down feeling a bit sad.

Belial's P.O.V

Cilius-chan has been here for a while now he seems really depressed and I don't know why he won't talk to me about it I wish he would to be honest just like Sandalphon use to... I still miss him but the one who killed him is now dead so I know I can let go. 

I go out to see Cilius-chan by the sea once again. I go behind him and listen as he talks to himself. "Lucifer I'm so sorry if I wasn't such a terrible king and if I never got jealous that Lucio fell in love with someone else breaking off our engagement then you'd still be with me. I'm sorry I got you to kill so many people I'm sorry you killed the one you loved so much. I'm so so sorry Lucifer I wish you were with me again"  He says trying not to cry. wait he is the one who got Sandalphone killed. "Lucifer I wish I could hug you again you were my best friend and I took that for granted I'm so so sorry" He keeps saying. I feel my blood boil and pull out a knife going to kill him for once and for all until a bright light appears and a boy forms in the bright light he hugs Lucilius tightly and glares at me telling me not to. I slowly put my knife away as Lucilius starts crying loudly. "Lucifer why did you do that I should have been the one who died you should of let me die you would have had such a great life with me dead Lucifer why! Please Let me die I want someone to find me and kill me I deserve to die like the criminal I am and if I do die, god, please bring back Lucifer he doesn't deserve what happened to hi  "  he screams as the spirit hugs him tighter. I touch Lucilius' shoulder lightly he turns and looks at me as the spirit of probably this Lucifer guy disappears.

I hug Faa-san tightly as he starts crying in my chest. He really really feels regret. After he calms down Lucilius holds a bottle close then tosses it far into the sea. "Float away with the sea tears full of regret," he says as the bottle floats away slowly. "So Faa-san tells me about this Lucifer," I say as I take him into the house.

 Lucilius tells me everything about this Lucifer from how he had to give Lucilius his blood so he could live to how Lucifer sacrificed himself for Lucilius. He's crying badly by the time he finishes telling me everything. I smile a little telling him everything about Sandalphon and how Sandalphon didn't even like Lucio which made Lucilius laugh a bit. "One day I hope all of us can be friends," I say Lucilius nods. "If we're ever reborn I hope in our next like that we'll play together once more and be the best of friends with Lucifer and Sandalphon," he says with an adorable smile.