Death & Despair (Eren x Mikasa oneshot)

"NOOO!!!! Mikasa, please! Stay with me!" Eren pleaded, as he watched his bestfriend and his love die in front of him.

        "I.....love....you......." Mikasa used her last breath to say those words. Eren started sobbing louder.

        "Eren...." Hanji tried to calm him down. Levi stepped stepped closer to Eren with pity in his eye's.

        "Eren... Stand up..." Corporal Levi, trying to sound softer. Eren only nodded. He got up and walked away from Mikasa's body.

                        SAD TIMESKIP....

        It has been day's since Mikasa's accident.

        "Mikasa... Mikasa I'm sorry... It's my fault!!!" Hanji heard someone yell. For sure it was Eren yelling at himself. Hanji remembered the accident like it was yesterday.

                SAD FLASHBACK....

        Mikasa went to attack the titan that was coming at her. Eren trusted her with that. Eren turned around to shout to Mikasa but instead horror struck his face. Mikasa was being smacked down by a titan's hand. Eren suddenly bit his hand and turned into his titan form. Corporal Levi and Hanji stared in shock while Eren was ripping the titan into shreds. Eren turned back into his human form and ran over to Mikasa.

                                        RIGHT NOW....

        KNOCK

                KNOCK

                        KNOCK

        "Eren." Corporal Levi called through his door. Eren opened the door with puffy, red eye's, and tear stained cheek's.

        "Eren to need to man up. You need to get over her." Corporal said, again trying to be softer.

        "I know it hurt's Eren and I'm sorry." Levi said, remembering Petra's death almost similar to Mikasa's. Eren nodded and walked back to his room.

                        SAD TIMESKIP....

        Corporal Levi was checking if everyone was here, who were in his squad. Suddenly his eye's landed on one soldeir.

                                                Eren Jaeger.

        Levi didn't except him to be here. He noticed that Eren was wearing Mikasa's scarf. Eren felt Corporal's gaze. He straighten his pose and chin up. Levi gave him a softer look when he walked by Eren.            

        To this Eren promised himself that he will KILL ALL THE TITAN'S for his mom and Mikasa.

______________________________________________________________________

Yay!! I finshed this oneshot! Thank you guy's for reading! Please don't forget to:

Comment

Vote

Favorite

~Diana