At that moment, the door burst open, revealing Xiao Nan holding her bag. She frantically said, "Bilu, why are you still here? Young Master Huang is waiting for you downstairs. You have no idea how bustling the dorm gates are right now. I have never seen it so crowded."

Yun Bilu's jaw dropped. She quickly grabbed her phone and looked at it. "Didn't he say five o'clock? Why is he so early? He didn't even call me when he arrived."

Xiao Nan flung her bag on her bed and said, "I'm going to drink some water. I ran all the way up here to let you know right away. You're stunning. Go down quickly. I finally got a taste of how much people sought after Young Master Huang's charms." After saying all these, she chugged down a glass of water.

Yun Bilu wasted no time. She quickly grabbed her wallet and cell phone and stuffed them into her purse. After wearing her socks and shoes, she raced downstairs with her purse in her hand, as though she was rushing to go to the land of bliss.

Chapter 572 Can't Cry

Chapter 572: Can't Cry
Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

Yun Bilu ran downstairs and saw a group of ladies coming in and out of the dormitory. Indeed, they looked like they were rushing to join in on the fun.

She immediately noticed Huang Yize standing there. He was always so eye-catching and prominent. No matter how far he was away from her or how crowded it was, she was always able to see him at once.

The corners of Yun Bilu's lips turned up, revealing her most radiant smile. After putting on her sneakers, she ran outside. Her entire body was filled with youthful energy as she skipped towards him..

Near the door, Huang Yize also noticed Yun Bilu running towards him. She looked just like a butterfly, fluttering around. The moment he saw her, his expression turned much gentler. Despite many people walking past him, he simply stood at the same spot, and his gaze remained focused only on her.

Yun Bilu came to stand in front of Huang Yize and looked at him with her bright eyes. She thought that he looked utterly handsome and perfect today—his entire body was just flawless.

Looking at Huang Yize, who remained silent, Yun Bixue tucked her hands behind her. She raised her head and said, "I'm here."

"Yes." After nodding, a glint flashed across Huang Yize's eyes. He glanced at the canvas shoes on Yun Bilu's feet and then at her dress, but didn't say a word.

Yun Bilu looked down at herself and asked, "Is there something wrong?"

"No, are you comfortable wearing those shoes?"

"Yes, I don't like to wear high heels. They're very tiring for my feet."

"Okay, as long as you're comfortable." Although Yun Bilu's shoes didn't match her dress, nothing mattered more to Huang Yize than her comfort.

As they spoke, Yun Bilu took the initiative to hold Huang Yize's hand, and the two of them left amidst all the girls who were looking at their departing figures.

Feeling envious, the girls discussed among themselves. "If I knew that it was so easy for a girl to go after a guy, I would have pursued him madly too."

"It's too late to say anything now. Yun Bilu is really patient and never gives up. Didn't everyone's idol end up in her hands now? We can only watch them now."

"They're so beautiful to look at. It must feel wonderful to have Young Master Huang by your side!"

...

Huang Yize and Yun Bilu didn't hear their chatter. The two of them went to have dinner first, and they ordered a spicy fish set. The restaurant was crowded and lively. The ambiance was elegant, and they even played soothing music.