Origin (English ver.)

Começar do início

[…]

Weeks went by and the school got worse and worse, Ingridy and Thays humiliated him in various ways and everyone in the school knew him as a "Little Freak."
At Piper's house, his father hit him straight, got into a fight with his brother and ended up very hurt, his mother tried to help him, but also ended up arguing with her husband ... The breakouts at dawn became frequent, her sanity was really gone, she didn't care about anyone anymore and all she wanted was to get revenge on everyone ... So Piper found a way to avenge, she watched Ingridy and Thays as they slept, was determined to get as much information as possible about them, and then would humiliate them both.
Halloween was near, there would be a party in the city park, it was the perfect opportunity for Piper to take revenge, she planned to announce to everyone who Ingridy and Thays really were, took pictures of them in wrong deeds and drugged boys, filmed and stored All in one flash drive that he got, Piper would display everything on the big screen he would have at the event, everything was ready, just waited until the day came.

[…]

Finally, there was only one day left for Halloween, Piper was getting ready to go to school, was very anxious, she put the pen drive in her backpack, so no one would take it, the girl didn't even think what to wear for the event, so it was the way to choose that would go with your presentation trage.
Piper came into the room to say goodbye to her mother, but stopped to watch random news on television.

"Church massacre left several dead and some injured, according to witnesses, the author of this massacre acted alone.
Stay now with a report of a survivor:

"I was going to mass on the recommendation of my sister, Mary.
I went on my own, I realized that a lot of people were there too, after half an hour I was finding everything very boring, so I was getting ready to leave, until all the doors closed, the priest was stabbed in the neck and everyone started knocking on doors trying to get out, screaming and others crying, in fact it was the majority, so I saw a lot of blood, was terrified right after a man had his head cut off by an ax and then fell before my feet, and behind him I I saw a woman with long red hair, dressed in black, her smile was insane and her eyes were on fire, maybe ... Hell!
I ran away from her and went to the crowd trying to get help, but we only managed to break the glass door with a stone jug where there was once holy water. "
This is the testimony of a 21 year old girl, we will hear more witnesses and we will continue investigating the case and soon we will apprehend the person responsible for this crime

At this moment, the television showed pictures of the corpses, Piper's mother turned her face, could not see that, but those images left Piper delighted and then let out a slight laugh that sounded kind of macabre.
His mother looked strange and Piper tried to retire and make his way to school ...

[…]

It was just another normal day, boring people and boring classes.
Piper came home and noticed that his parents were not present, his brother was the only one there.
- Where's Mom?
"They left, they didn't tell me where, but she said it's for you to make dinner."
-You are 20 years old and still can't cook? What a shame, Joseph ...
Piper went to her room ...

[…]

Piper just left her room the next day, had to help her family carry some things to the park, tonight Piper would make a presentation alone, could not wait to start it, this day was really happy.

After a lot of work, the stage was set, Piper had been behaving strangely all day, was smiling, strangely smiling ... She was laughing alone straight.
She went back to her house and got ready, her dress, makeup, hair, Piper felt something would happen, but she didn't care.
In the streets were several people in costume, all running and playing chaos in the city throwing toilet paper over the houses. Piper hopped around the city to the park, the pen drive was ready, Ingridy and Thays would do a post-Piper performance, so it would have to be quick, put the video on the stage screen as they performed.