He becomes a chibi!

Start from the beginning

"What's going on, Melody?" you asked with  concern clear in your pretty voice, though it made sense in contest, as Melody didn't often call you unless there was something going on with Kurapika... 

"Don't worry, Y/n, Kurapika isn't harmed or sick, but.. Do you mind if you come over here? If you're not busy, that is," She asked ever so kindly, and quietly. 

A soft, relieved sigh escaped your lips. "Thank goodness..." You quietly utter to yourself, before bringing the phone back to your cute ear. "Of course I can, I'll head over there right now." 

"Thank you, Y/n." Melody smiles, relieved before the phone call ended.. 

Eventually, you arrived to the office where Kurapika, and the others worked at; you walked up to the gently light colored blue door of the building, and raised your s/c hand, about to knock when Melody opened the door with a gentle smile. 

"Oh! Hi Melody," You smile sheepishly, 

"Hi Y/n, thank you for coming by, please, come in." She moved aside, so you may come in. 

"Thank you," you smile, as you entered the living quarters, "So, whats going on with Kurapika-" Your soon to be question was answered, as your eyes landed on a tiny version of Kurapika; who was in front of a computer screen, trying his hardest to type down something by using his tiny form to jump onto the keys of the keyboard. 

"He's been trying to do work all day.." Melody frowns to herself, "I was hoping you would be able to talk him out of it, or.." 

"Don't worry, I can handle it." You assured with a smile, as you walked over to the computer, gently picking up Kurapika from the collar of his shirt, while your other hand went underneath him before placing him down on his tiny cute feet. 

"What're you up to, Pika?" You asked softly, smiling at him kindly. 

"Y/n!" He looks up at you, shocked, with his adorable eyes. "I.. was trying to get some work done." 

"I understand, but.. you're struggling, why didn't you ask me for help?" you asked, curious of why he didn't contact you for help, as you assured him that you would help him with anything he needed. 

He glances down to the side. "I didn't.. want to bother you on your day off," He mumbles, "I wanted you to enjoy your day, and surprise you with a date tonight." 

"Daaaw.. Kurapika," you softly kissed his head, earning you a blush across his cheeks. "You're so sweet, why don't I help you with that work so we can go for that date tonight?" You asked as you placed another kiss against his forehead. 

He smiles reluctantly, but overall, was convinced. "Alright, my love." 

Hisoka; 

"Pfft-" You held a tight hand to your lips as you tried your hardest not to burst out into laughter at the sight of your.. boyfriend, stuck in a tiny form for the next week! 

"So... this is how you felt, hm?" He  hummed to himself as he glanced around his much smaller form, feeling a sense of dread of being.. tiny, rather than his tall form, when he noticed your sly smile. 

"What are you-" He was only met with a gentle flick of your finger, being knocked down onto his back, while he heard your laughter. 

"How does it feel, Hisoka?! HOW DOES IT FEEEEL?!" 

'This is revenge for messing with them when they were a chibi..' Hisoka sighs internally, as he was...laughed at and slightly tortured that day. 

I say torture, as he couldn't be pervy or surprise you with kisses or make up, so.. 
It's safe to say that he didn't like being a chibi, and wished to be himself once again. 

Silent, yet pretty; Kalluto;

Much like your lover's reaction; You blinked once, than twice, as you stared at his tiny, yet adorable form who gazed up into your gorgeous eyes with his rosy pink, beautiful orbs, He wasn't having much of a reaction, actually... surprisingly. 

"I see I've become a chibi," He stated the obvious, yet glanced at the collection of books that resided within the library, silently wishing that once again, he would be able to read the books that he silently read during his free time after following his mother's orders. 

"You sure have, just like me." You smile happily, admiring his beauty and cuteness... he just looked absolutely gorgeous no matter where he was, or what form, regardless. You would silently admit that factor was something you were a bit jealous about.. 

As you were lost within the beauty of Kalluto, you felt a tiny pull on your pretty locks of hair, before his chibi form hoisted himself onto your shoulder, looking over at you once again, after he made sure he was balanced, and gently rested his head against your cheek. 

"Soft..." He murmured, as he gently nuzzled into your delicate cheek, lifting up his arms as he hugged it. 

You couldn't help the soft, delicate rosy pink blush that now coated your S/C delicate cheeks.. 

He was... being so cute and affectionate.... 

For the rest of the time he was stuck as a chibi, to put it shortly, He and you would have careful nuzzle sessions along with kisses; than, you and him would try to see all that you two could do together with one being a chibi, but also testing how many things cute little chibis could do on their own. 

It was very intriguing. 

Pretty locks, Illumi;

"Bloody hell!!!" Illumi groaned out, terribly annoyed and frustrated as he once again, tripped over his raven jet black locks of hair, that now touched the floor now, due to his transformation into what is commonly dubbed; Chibi. 

A giggle escaped your lips as you went down on your knees. "Would someone like to be picked up so they don't trip over their hair?" You teased softly with a smile, finding this situation, oh so humorous.  

A cold dead silence quickly followed that question, as a glare greeted your pretty hues. 

"Oh come on~ Being a chibi isn't that bad!~" You softly waved your hand, giving him a smile. 

"How am I suppose to do anything like this?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest impatiently, awaiting an answer. 

"Weeell.... I know one thing you can do." A grin came to your luscious, pretty lips. 

~~~~~~

Illumi just sighs, as a soft brush ran through his rough locks of hair, while seated on a pillow. "You just wanted an excuse to play with my hair, didn't you?" He deadpanned, as he could hear your smile from behind him. 

"Why does that surprise you? I did try to climb your hair when I was a chibi, but also, if I didn't do anything about your hair, you wouldn't be able to walk around without tripping a thousand times." You giggled. "Also, you take horrible care of your hair." 

"I don't see the point in taking care of it." 

"Just cause you're an assassin, doesn't mean you can overlook common hygiene." You huffed. 

Funny Doctor, Leorio; 

"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO ME?!" Leorio yelps, as he stares at his now, tiny cute hands, before looking all over himself, seeing how he shrunk drastically!! 

"I'm sure it's nothing bad!" You tried to assure your sweet husband, with your calm, sweet voice.. a kind smile across your gorgeous lips, as you knew a tiny bit about the condition your hubby was in at the moment. 

He was a cute little chibi right now, and it only lasted for a week at the most, but you weren't going to tell him that...yet. 

"How am i suppose to help my patients?! How am i gonna get money?! How am i gonna drink booze?!" He asks aloud during his freak out session, while also being hilarious at the same time.. 

"Honey, honey," You softly say as you gently poked him in the back with a kind smile, catching his attention, before delicately scooping him into your hands. "It's just a case of Chibi Chusion, it's temporary and it'll be over before you know it." You softly pressed your lips against the crown of his forehead. 

He sighs, relieved, of course. "How long does it last?" 

"About a week." 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a lot more scenarios planned, but... *sigh* 
So much Family Drama is going on, and it's just.. 
I can't really catch a break, along with...preparing for college and all. 

But! I'll try to wrack up my motivation to continue, and hopefully be able to create/add more parts to my others stories aside from this one. 

I have Undertale, Super Smash Bros, and Creepypasta x readers up too, but I haven't really been adding much to them, which I'm hoping to fix. 

...I have a lot of catching up to do on here. 

Other books I'm thinking about bringing out 

Cookie Run x Reader ( i don't see much of them) 

Hollow Knight x Reader

And if you have any other suggestions, please let me know.