They could even hear a traffic officer shouting angrily from behind, "Do they not want their lives anymore? I've never seen anyone drive so fast! They even beat the red lights! I'll punish the two of you to death tomorrow! Let's see how you'll renew your driving license this year. I've deducted all your points away!"

Yun Bixue didn't care about these at all. All that mattered was reaching her destination as soon as possible.

Once they arrived at the address that was mentioned on the news, Yun Bixue found the tracks that had been left at the scene. She staggered as she almost lost the strength in her legs, and she had to hold on to Xie Shiyi to be able to stand firmly.

Beside her, Xie Shiyi stood rooted to the ground as she realized what had happened. The blood drained from her face as well. Her head felt as though it had been struck by lightning, and she began to feel dazed. Xie Limo was the men of sacrifice's pillar of support. The purpose of their very existence was to serve their Master, and if something were to happen to him, they wouldn't have the will to live anymore.

Chapter 492 Found Young Master Xie

Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

Yun Bixue squatted at the side and threw up. Once she was done, she wiped her mouth and hurriedly approached the rescue team. She asked, "How are things? Have you found anyone?"

"It's difficult to proceed in this heavy rain. There's a car down below, but it's wrecked to pieces. There's no trace of anyone inside..."

Yun Bixue's heart leaped into her throat. "That's great to hear. That's great to hear..." She muttered these words over and over again. If no one had been found, then there was a chance that everyone would be fine.

There was a very steep slope, leading to a dense forest below.

Yun Bixue and Xie Shiyi were about to follow the trail and walk down, but they were stopped by the rescuers. One of the rescuers said, "You can't go down there. It's too dangerous. A landslide can happen anytime."

Yun Bixue ignored their warning and continued walking. Without turning back, she answered, "We're not afraid."

"No, stop! You really can't go any further!"

Yun Bixue turned around. With reddened eyes, she glared at the people stopping her and raised her voice. "You can't hold me back. I want to look for my husband. If something were to happen to him, I don't want to live alone!" Her voice sounded resolute, as though she was swearing an oath.

Even though the sound of the rain was deafening, Yun Bixue's voice reverberated through the air. It stunned the rescuers in front of her, and they gaped at her in disbelief. How could there be such a silly woman in this world? Nonetheless, they admired her, and they were also envious of her husband.

Yun Bixue and Xie Shiyi searched while walking down the slope. The latter was one of the Xie family's men of sacrifice and possessed strong tracking skills. As for Yun Bixue, she had also been trained, and since she was very familiar with Xie Limo, the two of them made a great team despite feeling anxious. They searched carefully and thoroughly, leaving no stone unturned.

When they found a few car debris, Xie Shiyi had confirmed that it was indeed Young Master Xie's car. Despite this, she calmed herself down by thinking that nothing would happen to Young Master Xie. She still wanted to continue searching even though she had this awful feeling at the back of her mind.

After searching for several hours, they finally found Xie Limo behind an old tree.

As soon as Yun Bixue saw him, she rushed over and wrapped her arms around him. "Limo, Limo, what happened? Hubby, it's me..." She couldn't help but wail. She had successfully calmed her nerves down earlier, but the moment her eyes saw him, she could no longer hold back her emotions.