eventually eddie gave in, and after a long and unfortunately detailed story about mrs whitaker, it was finally eddies turn, he dared mike to do three shots of whiskey, mike dared ben to list the top five prettiest girls he knew, the only two on the list was 1. bev and 2. winona. that was it. ben then turned to richie, "how far have you gone with a girl?" he asked, genuinely curious, richie was an enigma, his entire persona screaming virgin, yet majority of the words out of richies mouth had something to do with sex, or just general sexual situation, seeming like he had a history.

richie tensed up just slightly, his lazy posture ever so slightly adjusting and he sat up a little, grip loosening on winona, which she noticed. she acted like she was barely listening to the game, but had full interest in richies answer. richie shrugged, "how can i remember?" he laughed carelessly, however it didn't sound as careless as he had probably planned. ben shaking his head, "thats not a real answer."
"you can see my list if you want?" he grinned, boastfully, eddie scoffing, "you've never even kissed a girl." he insisted, lifting the bottle of liquor everyone assumed he had stopped drinking.

richie glanced to winona, memories flooding back of the two young kids, experiencing their first kiss together under the bridge, "i have." he shrugged, nose twitching a little, winona looked back to him, raising a brow before registering the facial expression and going a pinkish tone, smiling ever so slightly and looking away. ben rolling his eyes and bill getting impatient, "richie.. you go.". richie was still looking to winona, hesitating in his speech before grinning, "stan, truth or dare?"
"dare,"
"gimme that little jewish hat you used to have," he grinned, stan rolling his eyes, "fuck off."

4
the game moved on into the night, some funng dares, some embarrassing truths until the atmosphere grew to giggley and funny. winona and moved herself onto the floor, sitting cross legged between richies knees, and had her head resting on one leg, giggling. "so.. so if you had to fuck any one of us other than the girls? hypothetically?" richie laughed, eddie rolling his eyes, "why would i ever have to do that, and thats not what mike asked,"
"no i know that, but.. hypothetically?"
"i'm not fucking answering that."
"because it's me?"
"fuck no!" eddie snapped, throwing a couch pillow, at richie, making the group laugh.

"okay, okay," bev grinned, "eddie your go." she swung the basically empty bottle to her lips. eddie looking up at winona with a smug look, "truth or dare?"
"dare, i'm not a pussy." she giggled, richie chuckling, closing his eyes with his hand rubbing winonas head, "i dare you.." eddie thought, "to drink from a sh-" he was interrupted by beverly throwing another couch pillow to him, eddie looking up confused, only for both bill and bev to gesture towards the two in the corner, looking all cosy and cuddled up, eddie rolling his eyes, "i'll pass the question to bev." he shrugged it off, lying back on the carpet.

bev sat up and looked between the two of them, "okay.. i dare richie and drew to play seven minutes in heaven." she smirked, causing the two who were once relaxed and peaceful suddenly teased up hard. "what, bev?" winona laughed it off, "don't be stupid, richie and i aren't.. doing that.." she flushed pink, avoiding looking up at richie, and she had made a smart decision. as richie was suddenly not there with the conversation, he had faded out, his heart going ninty as he tried to process saying anything that didn't make him sound like a dumb virgin. nothing.

"come on, rich, you aren't.. scared?" stanley asked, eddie grinning, "some player." he teased, richie going red, "fuck off. i don't care. i'll do it." he insisted, shrugging and looking down at winona, "right, win?" he asked, receiving no response as winona was afraid to say yes, or no. "i-"
"don't be scared, winnie," bev laughed. drew shooting her a glare, "bev.."
"winnie?" she grinned. the two staring at eachother before winona sat up, grew a pair of balls, and stood up, "coming, richie?" she rose a brow, richie scoffing before nodding, his breath caught in his throat. mike, stan and bev standing, and managing to shove richie and winona together in the tight space of the basement wardrobe.

"ow- ouch!" winona winced as they were crammed in, "careful! asshole!"
bev grinning, "see you in seven minutes!" she laughed, shutting the door.

winona knew exactly what bev was doing, the same thing she did with bev and ben, only winona knew bev was doing it. bev was entirely aware of the fact that winona were crushing on richie, and richie didn't make it so hard to guess. winona sighed out as the door was shut and they were left in the dark, in silence, and she began reaching out to the walls, "i'm over here, sweetcheeks," richie chuckled, "no-" winona smiled a little, before finding the string and pulling at it, a small yellow bulb turning on above the two. "hi." winona smiled awkwardly,
"hey." he nodded, fixing his glasses, "so uh we don't have to do anything.. if you don't want to."

"do you not want to?" winona asked, tilting her head up to the much taller boy infront of her, watching as his bushy brows furrowed together, trying to read her expression as much as she was trying with his. "what- no- just.. you know, you've never done anything before.. and i have- i'm a pro, you know?" he laughed, rubbing the back of his neck, making winona give him a confused look, "how much of a pro?" she asked hesitantly. richie laughing, "i've fucked more girls than eddies moms eats-" he stopped, and read winonas face, her eyes looking a little distressed, biting her lip as she waited for the ridiculously large number. richie saw it in her eyes, and sighed, shaking his head, "zero." he dropped his head in shame, silence breaking out.

"zero-"
"thats what i said." he rolled his eyes, "don't tell anyone." he huffed, as winona couldnt help a smile, "no i won't.. its safe with me," she nodded, chuckling as richie scoffed, "if its anything- i nearly got a handy by sarah huffsman last summer, so that counts."
"it doesn't count."
"it fucking counts, win, i'm seveteen and i'm no james dean?! i'll take what i get." he snapped, making her laugh and shake her head, "okay. sure. so.." she rose a brow, smiling. "so?" he asked.

winona hesitated, before inching closer, "well..?" she shrugged, the whiskey lending her some confidence for the moment, richies eyes widening a little. everyone saw richie as this massive cocky flirt who could chat up the queen, but he really wasn't all that, especially in this scenario. "you wanna touch my wang?" he spoke to add humour to the situation, which worked, winona bursting out laughing, grinning from ear to ear, "no!" she laughed, "just.. you know.." she leaned closer to him, richie looking down at her, looking lost, "well.. we could.." he shrugged, licking his bottom lip, "maybe.." he inched closer, "we-"

"times up!" eddie shouted annoyingly before the door swung open, spooking winona and richie and causing them to fire back against the shelves away from eachother, "fuck sake!" richie snapped, "fuck off, ed!" he groaned, rubbing his face as eddie just rolled his eyes, walking away, giving bev a shake of the head to signal that the two didn't do anything. winona exiting with a pink blush, whilst richies persona changed, "well done, win, woke up the ol' snake!"
"shut the fuck up, rich, no one wants to hear that," stanley groaned as richie winked to drew while everyone was looking, only to soften his expression after sitting down, winona on the arm of the three seater now and richie back in his seat. the situation relaxing.

ben tapped his foot, "winnie, it's uh, your turn," he nodded to her, to which winona chuckled a little, thinking, "uh, bill, truth or dare?" she shrugged, bill simply answering truth. "uhhhh, what's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?" she smiled.

and they all fell silent. for a few minutes. apart from winona.

"uh.. did i say something wrong." she chuckled nervously, as each of the losers looked between eachother with fear in there eyes, "um.. guys.." she chuckled less, now scared. bill snapping out of it, "no n-nothing, j-j-just a fucking c-clown."
"oh, birthday party?"
"yeah.. s-s-sure.." he nodded, the rest visably uncomfortably, as winona slowly nodded, "um okay.. so.. whos ready for bed?"

2151 words