Chapter 1: Bucket List 1. Go to London.

Hey, I'm new at this and I don't really expect to get a lot of views but here goes nothing. I've been thinking about posting this fan fic for a while now so I finally decided on posting it. I just finished the Chapter 9 so it may take me time to post Chapter 10. I will update as soon as I can. So go easy on me. I hope you enjoy.

                                                            Sofia's POV

I've been waiting for this whole trip my entire life. Well, not my entire life just 11 years. Basically since I was born.

     My name is Sofia Saenz and I am 11 years old; I moved recently to Florida. But the trip wasn't from where I used to live to Florida. No, it was from Florida to London, England. One of the places I've wanted to go before I were to die. Well, we just landed.

"Valeria, wake up. We're here." I said to my sister of 8 years.

     She slowly stirred awake, observing her surroundings with newfound curiosity before her big brown eyes landed on me.

"Okay." Valeria said, lazily rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Where's mommy?" She sighed, trying to look across the overcrowded aisle.

"She's with dad; unloading the carry-ons." I said.

     We got off the plane, called a taxi and headed towards our hotel in London.

"Wow . . . Mom, London is beautiful." I said with my eyes wide open, admiring the bit of English scenery London provided.

"You're welcome." My mother said while smiling.

"If it weren't for your aunt and your cousin, we wouldn't be here until you've reached 18!" She exclaimed, chuckling.

     It took my mom a lot of convincing to go to London and when I say a lot, I mean from August to May! But it was all worth it because we were going to spend the whole summer here in the beautiful city that is London. 

     We got off the taxi and walked into our hotel, which had the perfect view of the Big Ben. When we finished unpacking, we decided to wonder around London's main attractions.

     We went to the London Eye, the London Bridge, and last, but not least, the Big Ben! It was amazing! It was getting late so we ordered room service. Now the view of London from the hotel was fantastic! Like it was night, the whole city was shining and full of life! Although my parents told me to go to sleep, I couldn't.

     I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

This chapter practically sucks! I know, don't need to rub it in. I will probably upload the 2nd Chapter tomorrow morning or the afternoon, but definitely tomorrow. On the side, is the picture of London when it gets dark. Hope you like the picture.