I look at geesy funny and the waiter tells us to follow him. He takes us into a VIP area.

"Babe this place looks so expensive are u sure it's okay?" I tell geesy once the waiter leaves.

"Order whatever you want" he said to me. I felt so shy.

I look at the menu. DAYUM this shits expensive as fuck.

"I don't know what to get" I tell geesy

"I'll order for you" he says

The waiter comes and geesy tells him our order. He got me some sort of chicken? Sounded fancy.

"So what did he mean by u haven't brought a girl since what?" I ask him

"Doesn't matter" he says to me. I hate him.

"Guess I'll have to find out on my own" I shrug

"Guess you will" he shrugs too.

We talk and our food gets there. We eat and just talk. Once we were done the guy grabbed our plates and told geesy "Are you splitting the bill or do I just charge your card?"

"Just charge my card" geesy said and we got up.

"Where are u going? U didn't give him ur card" I say to him

"They have it registered here. I'm a regular" he says to me

We walk out and drive to my house
"Thanks babe it was so good" I kiss him once we walk in. My mom wasn't on the couch so I checked the kitchen then her room, The bathroom, the backyard, everywhere and she wasn't there. I started freaking out. I called her phone and she didn't pick up.

"Alejandro I don't know where my mom is and she isn't picking up." I freak out

"Let's go look for her" he says and we get in the car. We drive around and he drives to the liquor store. I see my mom outside and she had a bag with 4 bottles in it.

"Mom!" I yell and geesy helps me get her in the car

"Mom you Could've called me and I would've gotten them for you. Don't leave the house" I say looking back at her. She had her bottle and was drinking out of it. She ignored me and kept drinking. We took her home and got her on the couch. I go into the medicine cabinet and grab my anxiety pills. I took 2.

"What are those for?" Geesy asked me

"For headaches" I lie.

I see Daniel walk in the door and he looks at us and and goes upstairs.

Geesy rolls his eyes but I pretend not to see him.
I was to happy with geesy to have Daniel ruin it for me.

Geesy gets a call and tells me he has to go home. He leaves and I cook something for my mom to eat then I go upstairs to my room. I roll a blunt and smoke it in my room. I put on some music and start drawing.

After a few hours I got lonely. I decided to surprise geesy and show up at his house. I Change into some black sweats and a white shirt with my white air forces.

I drive over to his house in my brothers car and knock at the door. Some girl opened it.
"Who the fuck are you?" She says

"Who the fuck ARE YOU?" I respond

Geesy comes to the door and says "Jenny?"

"So this is the bitch you left me for?" She says looking me up and down laughing. "Sweetie I've been fucking this nigga without you knowing. You really think he wants u?" She says still laughing.

I look at geesy behind her "is that true?" I ask him

"Very true" she says before he can answer