"I will not force you, so don't worry too much," he continued while shooting a really fond smile.

Sehun responded with his smile. This kind of Kai would really made him couldn't get away.

He wanted to be with Kai. He knew that.

"So how about our date?," Kai suddenly questioned that and looked at Sehun with his hopeful look.

Sehun wanted to protest cause he was feeling really lazy to even go out but as seeing the stares, how he could resist though?

"Do what you want, Kai," he responded and noticed how the face turned really bright as soon as he said that.

Kai beamed and quickly called out a maid. "I want you to book a dinner in any famous restaurant for tonight," he uttered those to her.

Sehun gaped his mouth as he heard that. He could easily demand that kind of thing without even thinking?

He was really not comfortable with these luxurious thingy and he couldn't even get used to it.

"Kai," he called out the latter's name to stop him. "I don't want to go to any of those expensive place," he carefully uttered, scared if it might offend the elder.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows and turned to him. "Okay, so tell me where do you want to go?," he questioned.

Sehun exhaled deeply as Kai was responding it. It was a relief that the latter didn't get mad over it.

"I just want a simple and normal date," he said those and soon he realised that he actually felt excited about it.

Kai rubbed the back of his neck upon hearing the request from Sehun. He always thought that people love those luxurious type of dates.

That's the reason why he fell for Sehun. He was completely different from any other persons.

"Like what?," Kai asked. "Honestly I don't really know how to do that but I will try to figure out something," he continued and curled up a sheepish smile.

Sehun let out a chuckle. "Don't worry, I will teach you," he said those and soon stood up from the sofa to get ready.

Kai was smiling all along while staring at Sehun's back. He never felt this excited about a date before.

He stood up and got into the room to get himself ready as well.

...

"Kai, let's go!," Sehun exclaimed in excitement while wrapping his arms around Kai's.

He was pulling the elder into the  amusement park. It was really crowded and loud tonight but didn't stop Sehun.

Kai was looking around with a frown on his face. He never been to any of this park before, and he never faced this kind of crowds.

It was really noisy and he was not used to it. But as he saw how amused Sehun was, he didn't have to think about anything anymore.

As long as Sehun was happy.

They tried number of rides and even played lots of games there which Kai admitted was much better than his idea of date.

It was much more exciting and gave him a nice feelings to just be near Sehun all the day.

"Do you like it?," Sehun questioned as they were on the way out of the park. He didn't even realise that he was still holding Kai's hands.

Kai nodded as a response and a sincere smile was curved on his face. "I love it, especially when you are here with me," he announced.

Sehun snorted sheepishly and looked away to hide his blushing face.

They decided to get some food at the nearby stalls, it was Sehun's favorite place and he told that he always went here before.

"Sehun it's been a while, how are you?," the stall owner, a lady in her mid-aged uttered as soon as he saw Sehun.

Sehun shot a smile to her. "I'm good, just busy with my works recently," he responded.

The lady soon noticed that Sehun was not coming alone and saw a handsome guy standing beside him.

"You bring someone with you?," she curved a smile as she was looking at Kai.

"This is Kai," Sehun replied and chose to not introduce him as he didn't know what to call Kai.

His boss? His friend? His...boyfriend?

The lady smiled while nodding. "You are really handsome and you two look so good together," she uttered and giggled to see how Sehun reacted.
He blinked his eyes and snorted with his reddened cheeks.

"Thank you, and I admit we do look good together," Kai replied to that and was pinched by Sehun afterwards.

They looked really natural and anyone would think of them as lovers rather than a boss with his assistant.

"Why did you say that?," Sehun hissed as soon as the lady walked away.

Kai shrugged. "It's the truth, you gotta admit that," he stated and chuckled.

Sehun rolled his eyes in annoyance and to hide the fact that he was agree with the statements as well.

After they was done eating, both of them decided to just chill and have a walk along the park.

It was relaxing and the night breeze was really bringing a calm for both of them.

Kai admitted it was really not a wrong decision to come here and relax himself from all the works.

"Sehun," he called out the guy's name, the guy who had been making him gone crazy recently.

He admired those features as Sehun turned to look at him. How fascinating and beatiful.

No one could ever win against Sehun and he would never get tired to see the features every day.

"Thank you, for today," he uttered those and stared sincerely at Sehun with his corner of lips curled up.

Sehun smiled and his eyes turned into a crescent shaped as he was smiling to Kai. "I'm glad you enjoy it," he said.

Kai could not hold his smile and reached Sehun's hand to hold them tight.

"I'm sure you already knew this but I fall in love with you over and over again," he announced those and intertwined their fingers together, to express their feelings.

Sehun only replied with a fond smile. He didn't say anything even when Kai pulled his face closer.

Their lips met with each other in a light kiss and it started getting deeper as none of them didn't seem to refuse it.

"Kai, I love you...too."

--

Hii! Im backkkk! I hope you are still waiting for me ♡ Hope you like the chapter and leave your comments! 💗💗💗💗

💕💕💕💕