Julianna nodded. "So does your brother have a girlfriend?" she asked. "Yes. Her name is Katherine or Katz as I call her. She's my bestie since high school and she attend to this college. Why do you ask?" I asked.

"Just wondering. Do you have a boyfriend?" she asked. "I did but he took my virginty and dumped me afterwards," I said. "I'm sorry to hear," she said. "Its was my brother's friend. Kyle wasn't happy and so Kyle beat him up in my honor," I said. "Good brother," she said.

"The best brother," I said, smiling. My phone goes off and Kyle was calling me back. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey, sis, I just spoke to my room mates and since you are only 20. They don't want to cops to get us in trouble," he said.

"Okay well thanks for letting me know," I said. "Okay. Tomorrow, I can take you off campus and get some breakfast," he said. "Okay, see you in the morning," I said. "Rest well," he said. We ended the call.

"Well...," she asked. "Since I am only 20 years old, my brother and his room mate don't want cops over at their place if someone under 21 is there. How old are you?" I asked. "20 as well," she said.

"Okay. Is their a Starbucks on Campus?" I asked. "Yes, wanna go?" she asked. "Sure," I said. "We might bump into the guy you bumped into earlier," she said. I rolled my eyes. We headed to Starbucks.

"I'll get Double Chocolate Chip Frappe," I said. "Mint Chocolate Mocha with expresso," Juliana said. "Its on me," I said. "Thank you," Julianna said. "No problem," I said. I paid for both of us. "It will be ready in a few minutes. Names?" the girl said.

"Nita," I said. "JuJu,"Julianna said. She wrote our names on it. We sat down as our order was getting maid. "So what are the guys like here?" I asked. "Some are sweet guys, some of them are drinken frat boys, some that don't or are too nerdy for girls. Just be careful. If they know your brother, they'll leave you alone," she said.

I nodded and I looked over and I see the guy that bumped into me earlier. "The guy that bumped into me is sitting behind you," I whispered. Julianna holds her phone and sees him. "Oooh got your first crush on campus?" she said.

I rolled my eyes. "Not really. I seen better," I said. He looks over and sees me. I looked away. "Nita and JuJu?" the girl said. We got up and got our orders. "Ready to go," I asked. "Lets go," Julianna said.

We leave the Starbucks and started walking around campus. "Excuse me, Miss, you left your phone at Starbucks," the guy who was sitting behind us at Starbucks. "Oh shit, I forgot I had my phone. Thank you," I said.

"No problem. I also wanted to say that I am sorry for accidently bumped into you," he said. "Its fine. I wasn't paying attention," I said."Well I'm Declan. You must be?" he asked. "I'm Nita and this is my roommate Julianna," I said.

"Nice to meet you both. So hopefully to see you two in class tomorrow," he said. "Well if you are in the same classes with us, then you might," I said. He nodded and walked away. Julianna and I looked over at him as he walked away.

"He's actually hotter," Julianna said. "Yeah he's kinda handsome," I said. "Unless he knows your brother," she said. "That would be freaky," I said.

We got back at our dorm room. I got my Harley Quinn pajamas on. Julianna has her Panda pajamas.

"So you like Harley Quinn?" she asked

"So you like Harley Quinn?" she asked. "Yes the Arkman City video game version. Suicide Squad Harley Quinn is cool as well," I said.

"Are you a gamer girl?" she asked. "Yeah but I don't sit on the couch 24/7 like most gamers," I said. "So what else do you like beside video games?" she asked. "Well music, I like to write of which I got an AA in Literature at my community college in my homestate and I transfered to University to be come an author," I said.

"That's good. I'm studying Biology, Anatomy, and Veterinarian because I'm an animal lover like cats, dogs, bunnies and other pets," she said. "Like resue animals from abusive owners?" I asked. "Yes. I hate animal abusers and I'm vegan as well," she said.

"Would you hate me if told you that I'm not vegan?" I asked. "No, but as long as you eat meats else where," she said. I nodded. "Well, I might eat while your not around or off campus," I said. "That's okay with me," she said.

"Well I better get some rest since classes in the morning," I said. "Sounds good. Sleep well," she said. "You too," I said. I laid down on my bed, covered up. I turned the lights off.