Giyu Tomioka Pt. 2

Recap:

- You were in another room when you encountered the mastermind demon, Juro, your ex

- Inosuke used his Seventh Beast Breathing and manage to locate where you were and thus, Zenitsu and Tanjiro are now on the way to you

- Giyu arrives at the village with the other Hashiras when the demon underlings came to attack

- Giyu rushes off to look for you when Misturi says that she and the remaining Hashiras will hold the underlings

-------

You opened your eyes and remembered what happened just before you passed out. "Damn Juro" You mumbled. Juro had tortured you and eventually you got knocked out.

You were still chained to the wall and you could see your twin Nichirin katanas. You shut your eyes tight in despair. You gasp when you remembered a move that can be used if you didn't have your katanas.

"It's worth the shot" You mumbled. You take a deep breath. "Breath of Ice. First hidden form. Hailing Shatter" You said. You see your twin Nichirin katanas started to react.

At the same time, the door slides open and revealed the demonic Juro. You scoffed. "My my, you're still alive" says Juro. "Juro, why have you turned?" You ask

"Like I said, I was extremely heartbroken that you left me. I was then changed to gain more power" says Juro. "What's the point? You're just going to be slained by us" You said and you groaned.

"Argh!" Juro had punched you in the gut and you started to cough up blood. "I will live and kill the entire Demon Slayer Corp" says Juro. He was about to land another hit on you when he started feeling pain.

As if his body is shattering. "W-What is going on?! It feels like my body is shattering!" Juro cries while panicking. You smirked. "Breath of Ice. Second hidden form. Blizzard Shards"

Surrounding Juro are small sharp shards of ice, engulf in a blizzard only around him. "You bitch!" Juro yells the moment he realizes that it's your doing. "Die in hell Juro!" You yelled.

Juro keeps getting cut by the small and sharp ice shards which makes it hard for him to regenerate. Just then, the door opened, revealing Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu and mostly, Giyu.

"Everyone! Giyu!" You exclaimed. "It's a demon of Muzan!" Tanjiro says. "All of you, attack him all St once now that he's immobilized! Including you Zenitsu!" You said. "Ehh?" "No time to explain! My attacks can't hold and longer! Hurry!" You instructed.

Giyu charged in first. "Breath of Water. Water Surface Slice" says Giyu as he preparesa single concentrated slash onto Juro. "Breath of Beast. Third form. Rip and Devour!" says Inosuke.

Inosuke makes simultaneous horizontal slashes towards Juro's throat. "Breath of Thunder. First style. Thunderclap Flash: Eight Fold" says Zenitsu.

"Dance of the Fire God. Flame Waltz" says Tanjiro. All of them lands their attack on Juro which he yells in pain and Giyu manages to cut off his head.

After witnessing Juro's body slowly dissipates into ash, Giyu immediately tries to release you, however the chains won't budge. "Tanjiro-kun, bring me my katanas" You said and he nods.

"Damn, why can't this lock unlock?!" Giyu mumbles with frustration. "Giyu..." "Don't worry Y/N, I'll definitely get you out of here" says Giyu. Just then, a laughter surprised everyone.

Your eyes widen. "H-He's still alive?!" It was Juro's laughter. "You can never unlock those chains Water Pillar. Once I die, she dies along with me" says Juro.

"What do you mean?" Tanjiro ask. "That lock is link to my blood. Once my body completely dissipates, the locks will melt, including her skin" Your eyes widen.

"You bastard!" You yelled with anger. Juro continues to laugh away and he starts to disappear. "Argh!" You started to feel pain on your wrist.

"Y/N, your wrist!" You glance up weakly. It was eating away your skin. "Damn Juro. He must have used corroding acid or something. It.. Hurts" You were starting to lose consciousness.

"Stay with us Y/N!" Giyu yells. "Giyu... If this is goodbye... Know thay I love you a lot" You mumbled. "I know you can survive this Y/N. Don't give in!" Says Giyu and you smiled bitterly. "Love you... Giyu" You then fell into the world of black.

You woke up to be face with the ceiling. "H-Heaven?" You mumbled softly. You close your eyes and fell asleep. When you woke up again, you see the same ceiling.

But this time, someone was above you. "Shinobu-san?" Shinobu smiles. "You're awake!" You gave a bitter smile. "I'm... Alive?" You ask and Shinobu nods.

"Thank... Goodness" You said and Shinobu helps you to get up. You glance down at your wrists and you stared blankly but mainly shock. Shinobu notices this.

"Y/N... About your wrist... The damage from that acid wasn't as bad since Tanjiro manage to break the lock. However... I'm afraid..." Shinobu couldn't continue her words.

You quietly sobbed. You might not be able to do normal things again. You started to think negatively. You were scared that Giyu may not love you anymore because you're imperfect.

"Don't cry Y/N" You gasp when you realized that Giyu was here, and hugging you right now. "G-Giyu" Your voice broke. "Don't think negatively. I still love you" He says.

And that was all it takes for you to pour out your feelings. Shinobu left to give you and Giyu some time alone. "How's Y/N-san?" The Hashiras and others were worried about you.

After all, they've known you since forever. "She'll need some time to cope with her wrists" says Shinobu. "Is it true Kocho-san?" Obanai Iguno, the Serpent Pillar ask.

"About?" "Is Y/N-chan not going to wield a sword now? Can she recover it revive her wrist?" Mitsuri ask. "It's difficult to revive a body part unless you're a demon" says Shinobu.

"Oh..." "But I'll be able to give her an artificial wrist. I'm in the process of making it" says Shinobu. "At least that's some hope" says Gyomei Himejima, the Rock Pillar.

"Don't worry. If anything, Tomioka-an will be there for her" says Shinobu. The Hashiras nodded and left to do their own business.

- Time Skip: 1 Year Later -

"Y/N" You turn around and gave a small smile. "Hey Giyu. Anything happened on your mission?" You ask softly while wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Nothing much really. How're you feeling?" Giyu ask. "I'm fine. I'm starting to get use to the artificial wrist" You said softly. "Don't overdo yourself" says Giyu.

"I miss fighting and training" You said softly. "Right now you need to recover. Remember, I still love you even if it's an artificial body part. Because I still you" says Giyu and you smiled and peck his cheeks.

"That made me feel better Giyu. Thanks for still loving me" You said and Giyu pulls you closer to him while you snuggled in his arms.