Chapter 12.- A Christmas promise.

Começar do início

“If we look for a relationship between each manifestation, we can see what happens when you are under a large level of stress, maybe that's the key, use your emotions”. What Will said brought a memory to Eleven's head, she saw herself in the middle of some train tracks, moving a huge train car with her mind.

"Come on Jane, focus on the train, don't think about the weight, just the train".

It was difficult for Eleven not to think about Kali, she helped her control and develop her powers only in a couple of days, but what she was thinking was absurd so she shook her head to get that idea away, coming back to reality and directing a look It would be both boys.

"Tomorrow ... we have to meet with everyone, we have to tell them, we need a plan." If they were sure of anything, it would be easier if they were all united.

Mike's basement

"Oh my god". Mike took a big sip of water, while dropping his body on the couch, he still looked a little pale, enough to worry Eleven, she wondered if it was a good idea to involve him in this while he was still injured.

"This is something big, if we do something, we have to plan it well." Lucas looked as nervous as everyone.

“There must be no mistake, we are talking about Hopper's life and our lives, Eleven… I know you want to do this fast but we have to wait, we not only have to make an incredible plan, but we have to...we have to wait for your powers to improve, listen, we all learned the lesson and last year Mike was right all the time, we must be considered with you and not use you as a weapon, but this time it is impossible to achieve this without your powers”. Everyone was silent after Max's words, they expected an explosion of anger from Eleven, but his reaction was quite the opposite.

"I know". She said while looking at the floor. “I need to recover my powers, part of what we hear is that Hopp is somewhere in the Upsidedown, that he could have crossed that portal the portal is closed, I can only open it with my powers and I also need to look for Hopper in a void because I need to know its exact location, once the portal is open we will not have much time, at that time we have to know where to go, It is a horrible and dangerous place we cannot spend more time there than necessary, so recovering my powers is not an option”.

Mike was upset at the idea that Eleven could again be at risk, but he had learned to let her make her own decisions, He gave up and accepted that his destiny is to support her and be by her side to try to protect her even from herself, so although he did not enjoy the idea, it was time to show her support.

"I think we could divide, some could investigate, ways to circumvent the security of the Starcourt Mall, we need to get back to that place underground, get to the portal".

"I'll take care of that, I was already there." Dustin hurried to say.

“We can take care of the logistics and times for the realization of the plan, where we will see, at what time, the weapons, provisions and above all have a good quarter for everyone. ” Lucas said determined while Max nodded as a form of support. "Rambo is right, escape from adults will be the most complicated for all of us"

"I think Eleven and I," Will interrupted. "We can use our experience in the Upsidedown to create a contingency action plan and anticipate what could go wrong, we have both been there and that would help us to be one step ahead of any danger"