Storm & Silence Series

Start from the beginning

Lilly Linton find this out the hard way; in the shadow of the pyramids, she and her boss, cold, calculating Mr. Ambrose, must face death and danger together. Is the desert's heat enough to melt the cold heart of Britain's richest financier?

Silence is Golden (Book 3)

Status
- 27M Reads
- 1.65M Votes
- 50 parts

Genres
#adventure #HistoricalFiction #Humor #NewAddult #Romance

Discription

Silent. Cold. Chiseled perfection. This is Rikkard Ambrose, the most powerful business mogul in Great Britain.

Free spirited. Fiery. Definitely NOT attracted to the aforementioned business mogul. That is Lilly Linton, his personal secretary and secret weapon.

The two have been playing a cat and mouse game for months. So far, Lilly has been able to fight down and deny her attraction to Mr.Ambrose. But what happens when suddenly, the dark secrets of his past begin to surface and they are forced to go on a perilous journey into the South-American jungle? A journey they can only survive if they band together?

Silence Breaking (Book 4)

Status
- 22.9M Reads
- 1.45M Votes
- 50 parts

Genres
#adventure #HistoricalFiction #Humor #NewAddult #Romance

Discription

Family - the most important thing in the world, right? If it's your own, maybe. But if it's the family of the incredibly powerful, incredibly alluring businessman with whom you have been conducting a secret office affair, and they don't yet know about the affair, things are bit different,

Life is about to get real for Lilly Linton. All those stolen moments behind closed doors, those secret kisses and whispered secrets are about to catch up with her. As she and her boss, business-magnate Rikkard Ambrose travel north to his parent's palatial estate, she is about to discover whether she has the strength to step out of the shadows and change her fate forever.