He reminded the incident and honestly he could see how furious Kai was when he grabbed Taehyun's hand.

He didn't know why but he felt like he was scared. Maybe he could be discussing this with Kai after this?

Kai didn't even glance at him just now and it was kind annoyed him like, it was not his fault!

"It's not my fault!," he huffed in annoyance as he plopped down on the seat back.

He sighed out and decided to continue with his work rather than messing up his mind with this things.

...

"I will just go straight to the point," Kai stated as soon as all of them took their seats.

He huffed sharply. "You surely know what I wanted to talk about right?," he questioned.

Taehyun scoffed and crossed his legs. "What is it about?," he asked and didn't even look Kai in his eyes.

Kai was trying really hard to not let his emotions controlled himself. "I heard about it," he started.

"You gave out some informations about me to someone hm?," his question made Taehyun turned to look at him.

Looking at Kai in suprise before ge changed into his common expression.

"You already know?," he laughed lightly. "As expected, it's hard to do anything to you," he said.

Kai snorted. "Now tell me who is this person," he questioned after a while and stared at the latter.

He really didn't have much times to deal with this guy but it was the only way to get what he wanted.

Taehyun curved a smirk. "Come on, there's nothing free in this world," he stated.

"I know," Kai responded. "That's why I want to make this deal with you," he said.

"Anything you want, in return, I want to know who is he," he continued and looked straightly at him.

Taehyun smirked. "Really?," he crossed his arms on his chest. "You know what I want?," he asked.

Chanyeol clinched his teeth as he felt this guy was getting irritating.

"Are you sure you can give whatever I want?," he questioned again.

"Name it and we will make a deal," Chanyeol retorted and waited for the guy to say it.

Taehyun scoffed and curled up to curve a smirk at them.

"Sehun," he announced.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?," he asked as his fist clenched.

"Your assistant, I want him," Taehyun replied bravely and didn't bother the stares he got.

Kai felt his jaw clenched in anger as he heard it. He slammed his fist on the table.

"Other than him," he stated, really firmly and clearly.

Taehyun shrugged as a reply. "If you can't do that then it's over," he said and stood up.

Chanyeol really jumped out of his seat in furious to finish up this guy. He wouldn't let anything happen to Sehun.

But Kai stopped him with his words. "Wait," he said and swallowed in his anger.

"Right, deal," he announced those and left the whole place in shock and disbelief.

They wanted to protest but no one was ever dare to do so.

Chanyeol frowned and he wanted to say something about it but he decided to stay alone.

He thought, it was impossible. Kai was really possessive over Sehun but he really didn't know what was going on inside of his head.

Taehyun curled up a satisfied smile. "That's better right? Easy," he said and plopped down.

Kai huffed sharply.

Chanyeol forcefully took his seat back and he turned to look at Kai. His expression was unreadable and confusing.

No one could understand or know what he would be doing even including Chanyeol.

"So I want to know it now," Kai announced firmly and he really didn't want to play around for now.

Taehyun scoffed. "Fine, I will tell you," he said. "He's really close with you, how can you forget about him?."

Kai arched his eyebrows in confusion. He didn't say anything but waited for Taehyun to continue.

"It's him, Kang Daniel."

Taehyun pulled out the cellphone from his pocket and started dialling someone's number.

He waited for the person to pick up before he uttered any words.

"Yeah, you got anything?," a stern tone sounded from the other side.

Taehyun grinned. "He really wants to know about you so I told him," he replied smoothly.

Daniel let out a chuckle from the other side as a response. "Well I guess it's already the time for me to show myself," he said.

"I don't think that Sehun is important you know?," Taehyun suddenly stated as he leaned his back against the chair.

"Hm? Why?," Daniel questioned.

"I did some deal with him and in returns for informations about you, I got Sehun," the latter replied and chuckled lightly.

"You know he will never let go of something if it's important for him," he continued.

Daniel frowned deeply. "Great, I don't need to think much about him I guess," he said and soon ended the call with a smirk curved on his face.

--

Hiii! Hope you like the chapter and don't forget to leave your comments 💗💗

Alsooo, I have published the new story, you can check it out! I hope you will like it! 💕💕💕

❤❤❤❤❤