The PJ Masks meet Big Hero 6: Part 1

Start from the beginning

"And we'd also keep lookout for those strange armour clad heroes as well." Catboy said.

"Right." Owlette said. "To the Owl Glider!" The PJ Masks headed up to the Owl Glider hangar, jumped into the Owl Glider, and set off, high above the moonlit city.

"Owl Eyes!" Owlette said, activating her Owl Eyes power. she could sense the presense of the driller. "There it is!" The Owl glider swooped down, following the driller.

"We need to stop it!" Gekko said. "I've got this!" Catboy said. "Owlette, open the Owl Glider's roof!"

Owlette did that. Catboy removed his seatbelt, and, with a cry of 'Super Cat Jump!" he jumped ahead of the driller, landing on a rooftop. "Super Cat Stripes!" he yelled, using his Super Cat Stripes to grab the driller, and yanked it's power pack out, causing it to stop altogether.

"Who is it that dare stop my driller?!" called the cyborg man from inside.

Catboy, followed by Owlette and Gekko, stood in front of the broken driller. "Show yourself, cyborg man!" Catboy shouted.

The cyborg man exited the driller, and the PJ Masks got a good look at him.

He was definitely a cyborg, hence the mechanical prosthetic right arm equipped with a huge claw. He carried a steam gun with his left hand. He also carried a big steam boiler on his back. His head was bald, with his right eye replaced by a metallic eye that switched between a yellow lens and a microscopic lens. He was outfitted with military officer garments; a blue general coat, dull green pants, and very long black boots. He also had a white goatee, side burns, and moustache.

"Gasping gekkos!" Gekko exclaimed. "Who ARE you?!"

"It is I, Baron Von Steamer!" the cyborg man spoke. "Steampunk villain extraordinaire!"

Catboy suddenly heard something. "Cat Ears!" he heard the familiar engine of a vehicle. "I know who has a vehicle like that." he said.

"Sure you do!" Baron Von Steamer said proudly.

At that moment, a familiar mobile lab came by, and parked outside the defunct driller. A familiar figure exited the familiar mobile lab. It was the evil kid scientist himself, Romeo. and he was followed by his robot servants, Robot, and Robette.

"Romeo!" Catboy said.

"Well, hello, PJ Masks." Romeo said in his usual sarcastic tone. "I see you managed to apprehend my grandfather."

The PJ Masks gaped in shock. "Your Grandfather!?" they all said at once in horror.

"Exactly!" Baron Von Steamer said. "And thou must be the PJ Masks, the heroes of this city I heard so much about from my grandson."

Romeo grinned. "Now, it will be easy, and just as much fun, to destroy you! and then, we'll take over the world!" Romeo cackled evilly. "Robot, get them!"

Robot headed toward the PJ Masks, to grab them.

At that moment, a huge red rocket fist appeared from out of nowhere, and bashed Robot backwards. Robot fell onto his back. "Robot is down, master." Robot said.

Romeo looked and saw a huge being in red armor flying down, landing behind the PJ Masks and their Owl Glider. "Huh?!" the PJ Masks all said, quite surprised by the strange red being.

"Retreat!" Romeo suddenly shouted. The PJ Masks could only watch as Romeo, Robot, Robette, and Baron Von Steamer all made their escape.

"By my cat's whiskers!" Catboy said. "Romeo and his grandfather got away!"

"Never mind that, Catboy." Owlette said. "There's still this strange armored one we have to see." They turned to face it. "Umm, we should say thank you." Gekko said. "Mom always says it's the polite thing to do." "OK." Catboy said. "Umm, hello, strange armored being?" he said, as he went up to the being in red armor. "We'd like to say thank you for saving us."