Izuku Midoriya As Your Boyfriend

HOW YOU MEET

"Hey, hold on there!" Someone yells and you turn around, just as a green-haired boy slams into you and you both plummet to the ground. "I'm so sorry!" The boy says and immediately hops up and reaches a hand out to you. You smile and take it, letting him pull you upright. "Don't worry about that." You reassure him and notice that he blushes a little. "You're one of the people who got in on recommendations, right?" He says, nervously rubbing the back of his neck and you nod. "Yeah, I'm headed to class 1A right now." You reply and he immediately straightens up. "Oh? Me too!" He says as a big smile spreads across his face. "I'm Izuku Midoriya, by the way. Well, see you later!" And with that, he waves and bounces off once again, leaving you smiling in the hallway.

HOW YOU STARTED DATING

You're packing your books and getting ready to leave Mr. Aizawa's class when you hear a very familiar voice call out to you. "Hey..." Izuku says as he approaches you with a confident smile on his face. "I was just wondering... would you like to, you know... go somewhere with me?" He begins to say but is interrupted by your amused chuckle. "Izuku, if you're trying to ask me out on a date, you can just say so." You spread your hands and his confident smile is replaced with a shy but sweet one. "Great!" He says. "I'm free on Friday, after class. How about we meet in the mall in front of the coffee shop?" You nod and throw your backpack around your shoulder. "Sounds great." You say and he blushes a little, then leaves the classroom. You wait for Momo Yaoyorozu, one of your closest friends, and walk with her. Naturally, she wants to know everything that you two said and immediately begins shipping you two as a couple.

THE FIRST DATE

The first date was casually romantic. Izuku brought you flowers and chocolates, then you two sat in a cafe and talked for hours. Afterward, you took a walk around Tokyo and Izuku told you about One for All, and you promised to keep it a secret. You're one of the few people who know about the strong quirk, and All Might doesn't mind you knowing, as long as you keep quiet.

YOUR RELATIONSHIP

You're one of the cutest couples in UA and everyone in your class ships you, except for Bakugou, who just makes fun of you now as well. Even Mr. Aizawa smiled when he saw you two walking in the halls and holding hands. Izuku is protective of you but you don't mind that, and you encourage each other quite often. You're constantly trying to compete with him and it angers you a little when he lets you win, which he does almost all the time, so now your best friend for challenges is Ochaco Uraraka.

HE GETS JEALOUS

When someone is flirting with you, your beloved broccoli boy comes up to you and shyly kisses your cheek, hugging you. If that doesn't work, he'll make it obvious you're his girlfriend by calling you honey or sweetie. And if the person STILL doesn't get it, he'd grab our hand and walk away, quickly.

THE FIRST KISS

"Come on, Izuku!" You scream, as your boyfriend finally manages to land a solid punch on Kaminari's face. Even though Denki was trying to be as observative as he could, the blow catches him off guard and he staggers back and Izuku immediately uses that opportunity to strike again. The class 1A students each took turns fighting each other as combat training with a five-minute pause between each match for Aizawa to give them feedback on their fighting styles.

"You go!" You cry out again and punch the air, but your fist flies straight at Kirishima's face, who's standing next to you. He barely manages to turn rock-hard when you hit him square in the jaw. "Phew." He sighs, glad he managed to avoid your hit. "You throw one hell of a punch, you know." He informs you and you mumble an apology, without ever taking your eyes off of your boyfriend.

After his victory, you rush up to Izuku, jump into his arms and kiss him. He seems surprised at first but then kisses you back, softly and gently. After a few minutes, you pull away, breathless, and show him the same sweet smile as always.