New beginning.

Bela Sharma's POV:-

I sighed when the last customer exited the restaurant. Right now I am so exhausted from continuous work.
Who wouldn't, I've been working from morning 7:30. In 3 different part time jobs.

When my mom and dad died , I couldn't think of anything other than these part time jobs. Of course I could have done something illegally like prostitution.But my mom and dad didn't brought me up like that.

My brother and I have survived these days without them because they have taught us to be strong whatever the situation might be.

Speaking of my brother. His name is Siddharth Sharma , he is my twin brother who has VSD (Ventricular septal defect). To be clear, he has a hole in his heart. It is a miracle that he survived these years. He got heart attack 3 times but we were able to save him at right time. He is my brother and I won't let him down at any cost. Doctors suggested us to go for the surgery and here money is the only problem.

I asked for loan from an uncle who was Dad's best friend. After his surgery and recovery my brother will continue his college studies with his scholarship amount and we both can be at peace.

I rushed towards the bus stop keeping in mind that my sick brother would be waiting for my arrival. I made him breakfast and lunch at early morning as for dinner I have to make only after I reach home.

He must be hungry and worried. Poor soul.

After reaching the home, I left my slippers outside in the stand and knocked the door thrice. You see, even the calling bell in our house is not working, so I had to make sure that I knocked it thrice for him to understand that it is me.

The door opened, revealing my sick brother. His eyes were filled with the signs of concern. "Bela what took you so long?. I was worried about you".

I put my hand over his shoulder " Those customers in the restaurant arranged a party tonight, that's why I couldn't come home soon.. I'm sorry sid" I apologized him even though I can't do anything about it.

"I feel like an invalid Bela, if I was hale and healthy, I would have never let you suffer like this." He said looking right into my eyes.

"I know sid.. please don't worry yourself with these kinds of thoughts. It's not good for your health and I need you with me. I can't afford to lose you like mom and dad."

He nodded his head. I went to the kitchen quickly and made him dinner, keeping in mind that his meal should be healthy.

After dinner, I made sure that he took his medicines and tucked him in his bed. It feels like I am taking care a baby. Of course he is my brother, for me his health is the first priority.

Instead of sleep, I found myself in my usual cycle of insomnia. So I decided to clean the home. Usually people hesitate to do these small works but me on the other hand prefer cleaning for my intense mood swings.

You can say OCD (obsessive cleanliness disorder).

After cleaning up the house, I sat on sofa and strolled down the news paper which I brought from my work place.

Reading is my usual habit, nothing suprises me so quickly but this piece of information got my eyes bulging.

Bride wanted

Mahir Sehal, a world reowned entrepreneur is in need of a potential bride who can provide him with a heir within a year. Mr. Sehal will pay the amount after the woman gives birth to his heir and contract would be over.

Interview for Mr.Sehal's bride would be held on December 20. Interested person can bring their resume with every required personal information.

For further details contact:- xxxxxxxxxx

Wow, this is something I didn't see coming. This would be really helpful for my brother's surgery. I can pay his medical bills and help myself with college fees. I really wish to pursue my dream.. to become a nutritionist.

My mom was a nutritionist. She helped people who had nutritional problem and even provided them food and shelter if they need it but she wouldn't even have thought in her dream that her kids would suffer like this.

I just wanted to be like her helpful and caring. Thinking about her fills my eyes with tears.

Oh mom, why did you leave your little girl alone...

This world has been more cruel to our family. The amount of love I received from my parents are no longer shown and I feel more emotionally vulnerable.

I hope that one day my life changes as I wish.

______________________________________

So how is the new story?