Henry the VIII x Reader

You were a peasant that was sold to Henry the VIII by your parents for money. Of course you were upset by this, but they had six other children to take care of, they had to do something to keep food on the plate of their other children.

Right now you were getting ready to wake the King up. The sun was rising which meant it was time for him to awake. You walked up to his room, quietly opening the door and walking inside. There the king was silently sleeping with the Queen, asking you sigh. You never liked the king nor the Queen since they treated you like shit, but you couldn't do anything about it.

You walked over to the curtains, opening to reveal the sun shining brightly in the sky, this disturbed them from their slumber as they groaned in displeasure.

"Good morning King, Queen." You said softly, walking over and gently removing the covers from them. "Good morning." The king muttered, sitting up from his bed. Henry was young, he was athletic and handsome, any girl would want to marry someone like him. He didn't know how to talk to girls though, which made him not very good with them. The Queen, Catherine of Aragon was beautiful, You wished you looked like her. She was pregnant at the moment, and everyone was hoping it was a boy.

You bowed to the king and queen before leaving the room and allowing the other servants to walk in and dress them. You went to go and attend to other duties like cleaning the staircase.

After a few hours of cleaning it was time to do laundry. You grabbed a basket of the King's clothes and began to walk through the hallway to go and to the wash room. You were looking down in thought though, not noticing the approaching man.

You bumped into him, causing you to take a few steps back and look up in slight confusion. Your eyes widened though when seeing it was Henry. You quickly dropped the basket and bowed. "I'm so sorry I didn't see you, your Highness!" You said, slight fear in your voice. Henry only chuckled and pulled you close by the waist. "You're quite a beautiful young girl, how old are you?" He asked, staring down at you with heated eyes.

You blushed and looked down, frowning slightly. "I-I'm 16, now excuse me my king, I must attend to my chores." You muttered, gently pushing him away and about to pick up the basket. He kicked the basket away though, smirking at your surprised expression. "You are released from your chores for the day, I'd like if we could spend it together." He said, pulling you close once again.

You signed in defeat, hesitantly nodding and allowing him to lead you out to the gardens. You two talked about different things like science and history. You were a big history fan and even snuck into the library at night just to read. He was surprised by your intelligence, but it made him fall in love with you.

You were surprised by the nice conversation you had with the king. You never realized to actually have an intelligent conversation with him. Soon enough it was time for supper, a servant came over to fetch him. "Your Highness, it is time for dinner." The servant said, bowing at him before glaring at you.

You looked down, blushing in embarrassment, but the king didn't let this go unnoticed. "(y/n), you will be eating beside me at dinner." He said, his expression emotionless.

Shocked by his words, you froze before silently nodding. He took your hand and led you to the dining room where he sat at the front, his queen on one side while you were on the other. Surprised, the queen glared at you before glaring at her husband. "What is a peasant doing sitting with us?" She hissed.

Henry just shrugged, looking at you with a smile. "I enjoy her company, she has good conversation skills. And besides, your pregnant, we can't have sex." He muttered, taking a bite of his food. Catherine seemed hurt by these words, but said nothing as she looked down and silently ate.

You did too, not wanting to cause anymore tension between the two. You ignored the king as he tried to speak to you, never seeming to get the hint.

Finally everyone had finished eating and the king looked at you with hungry eyes. "Come with me." He said, grabbing your wrist and dragging you out of the room. You turned back and looked at the queen with sorry eyes, but she just nodded, knowing it isn't your fault.

You laid it he King's bed, your eyes full of sorrow as the king held you close, both of you nude. He smiled and kissed you neck, blushing softly. "You were the best I've had, if I could I would marry you." He muttered as his kisses trailed down your shoulder and arm.

You didn't want to lead him on, so you just said goodnight, closing your eyes. Henry sighed, nodding and cuddling up to you as you two fell asleep.

The next morning, Henry had made you a Royal mistress, falling madly in love with you as the days went by. He made you stand for hours in different positions to have your paintings done multiple times a day. Each one he would place in his bedroom. He no longer slept in the same room with his wife, but instead he slept with you. As the years went on he went through six wives, some having their heads cut off, but through each wife he never grew far from you.

He forced you every night, pregnant or not until one day when having your sixth child, you had finally passed away, making the king grieve for years until he finally died. You had never found your happy ending with him.

(Interesting fact: Henry the VIII used to actually be very athletic and handsome because he used to play sports and hunt, but one day he injured his leg, causing him to no longer be able to do these things which caused him to gain more and more weight until he was over 400 at death.)