5

Syd and I were grabbing some random snacks. Like literally we grabbed anything random and kept walking till we found a new thing.

Soon we had a collection of some random candies and bang.

Yes we're ruining our bodies but that's besides the point.

Anyways, Sydney had gone to check out the food and then go back to the car and I had to go to the bathroom.

When I had come back out I saw Caleb.

Making out with some girl.

Fuck.

Funny thing though, I sneezed. Right as I saw them. So they broke apart.

"Oh, Skye. Hi." Caleb says.

I offer a weak smile, "Hi. Who's that?" I look at the girl.

"Quinn, his girlfriend. Uh...how do you know Caleb?" She asks me.

"Oh! I...I guess I'm his ex girlfriend. Yeah, I see he moves on...fast." I bite my lip.

Everyone laughs awkwardly.

"Shawty! Hi! I didn't know you were coming here for lunch." Someone says as they wrap their arms around me.

I look over and see Mattia.

Of course.

I may think he's annoying but trust me when I say I was very grateful for him in this moment.

"Oh, shit. My bad. I'm sorry! I guess I forgot to tell you. Syd and I just left." I turn around and face Mattia. I give him a "what the fuck" look. He winks at me.

"It's ok. Let's go back to my house for the rest of the period. Yeah?" Mattia looks behind me and at Caleb and Quinn. "Oh, who are you guys?"

"I'm Caleb, Skye's ex."

I roll my eyes.

"And you're her...boyfriend?" He asks.

Mattia smiles and nods, "Yes sir."

Caleb nods.

I grab Mattia's hand and pull him out the door. When we get outside he twirls next and kisses me.

I look at Syd from her car and give her a nod telling her to just go and then I climb into Mattia's car.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" I yell.

"Shawty, shawty. Calm the fuck down. I was saving you from an awkward ass situation. You should be thanking me. Besides that Caleb guy seemed like an ass anyways." Mattia starts backing out of the parking lot.

"You think? That's the guy that broke up with me and the we hooked up. Or do you not even remember the conversation we had? Wait, where are we even going?" I ask.

"My house. Your friend left with your food and I didn't buy anything. Besides, I wanted to ditch my other classes." He responds.

I pull out my phone and check my notifications.

Syd snapped me so I check what it was.

She sent a picture of her asking me who the hell was the boy that just kissed me.

I text her.

Me: mattia. he was a rebound. i found caleb making out with a girl and he decided to save me.

Sydney: bitch go get that dick

Me: hardy har har no
Me: bye bye

Sydney: ;)

I roll my eyes and turn off my phone.

"I can take you back to school if you want." Mattia says, interrupting my quiet.

"No. I'll ditch with you."

And then we go back to silence.

Me: ditching school

Wells: with syd?

Me: no. w mattia

Wells: dont fuck

Me: funny

Mattia pulls up into a drive way, parks, and gets out of the car. Before I can open my door he runs over and opens it for me, I smile at him.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

I climb out and Mattia rubs the back of his neck. "Are we going inside or not?" I ask.

"Right. Yeah. This way."

Mattia starts to walk towards the front door and I follow him. He unlocks it and holds the door open for me.

I walk inside and it's nice. Honestly. It's warm in welcoming. It smells good too.

Mattia coughs and I turn around. "Uh. So this is my place." he says.

A/n

Short chapter.

But bro three boys are talking to me rn. go me