Would they realise that, they were in love at last sight?

He threw the empty beer bottle at a side, and stretched himself. The sky was exploding with stars, a celebration of the looming night.

It was their place.

This terrace was exclusive to them. Whenever they felt the need to isolate themselves from the rest of the world, whenever someone had wounded their trust, or whenever they needed to escape reality, the pair of them would sprint towards their safe haven.

It was a terrcae, of an abandoned house whose walls had taken a fall. The house was ancient, the bricks smelt of neglect and passed time.

There were certain exhausting days, when they didn't inform the other; they came, spent time in their own little bubble, lost themselves to the vastness of the open sky and then grudgingly returned to the actual world.

He could hear her climbing up the fragile ladder.

She was sobbing. She crouched beside him, whimpering softly.

"What did that bastard do now?" he sighed.

"He broke up with me," she wailed, "he said that I was too much erratic."

He shook his head, and sat upright. "You went through 3 break-ups in two months. Aren't you tired of getting hurt?"

"But I was in love with him, I was just casually dating the others," she whimpered in protest.

"This has been the excuse for all your 13 failed relationships," he frowned, "maybe its time you give up on the idea of finding love."

"You're such a pessimist. Just because your parents have a failed marriage, doesn't mean that all relationships end in disaster," she frowned.

"All of your thirteen relationships have left you damaged," he shrugged.

"I am not giving up. I am sure I will find someone, someday who will hold me close and never let go," she rubbed her eyes.

"You're such a hopeless romantic, its pathetic actually," he snorted.

"At least I am not like you. You sleep with girls to forget that you are capable of feeling human emotions," she rolled her eyes.

"I like it this way. No strings attached, no emotional baggage. They know that I won't have breakfast with them, that I will leave them after the night's over," he shrugged.

She shook her head, "So, I guess we can leave it to this. You sleep with as many girls as you want, and I will have as many relationships as I want to until we actually find the ones we are compatible with."

"We are compatible," he snickered.

"But, you're gay," she shook her head sadly.

He laughed.

On her first day, she had strutted into the college like she owned the place, and he had eventually found out that she was the Dean's daughter. But, he didn't know it then, when he had seen her for the first time. She was wearing a white kurti paired with shorts.

Legs. Legs. Legs.

He kept on observing her, throught the corner of her eyes. He hadn't even tried to stop his thoughts from tripping wildly.

He was notorious among the females, the studets and even the teachers, knew that he was a rake. But, it was a part of his appeal. His bad boy charm was blatant.

Then he learnt that she was the Dean's daughter, and had slowed his pace down. He couldn't afford anymore suspensions. He was patient and he was waiting.