Chapter Fourteen - Vacant Streets

Zacznij od początku

As my arms wrap around her waist, our bodies were close enough to touch.

"A-ah, s-sorry!"

I quickly withdraw my arms, as I feel pressure against them.

It was her hand.

"Thanks, Kiro."

With a gentle smile, she pushes herself up.

"Will you be okay?" I ask.

"I think I'll be able to manage.. Sorry but, could I continue to use the bed for the night?"

"Of course."

I answer with no second thought, how could I just leave her in this situation?

"Sorry for taking advantage of your kindness, Kiro."

She bows slightly as she walks towards the house.

You're not taking advantage of anything...

.....

As I walk her to the room was was occupying in the afternoon, I grab a drink and slowly head towards my room. Though suddenly turning the corner, Reiguma was there.

With a pouting look, she stared at me. Like she's judging me.

"Oh, Reiguma what's up?"

"Muu.."

She continues to pout.

"Well if it's nothing we should go back to sleep, tomorrow's going to be a very taxing day."

I yawn and walk past her, with thoughts of her following along, she does not.

"I heard cries."

"Ehh?"

"I heard a girl crying out so-"

"Ohh that? That was just Jang Mi, though there's nothing to worry about, I assume she's sleeping peacefully now after that ordeal."

Well at least that's what I hope, that look of confusion in her eyes. I didn't want to see that ever again, looking at me made me feel uneasy.

"Kirooo..."

She turns to face me as her cheeks were flustered.

"Were you doing naughty things to her?"

"W-whaa n-no!"

"That's mean, Kiro! I was right there beside you but you went after her!~ That vixen, she cast a spell on you!"

Now, you out of all people can't be calling others a vixen.

"N-now hang on a second, no spell has been cast!"

I back away from the daunting Reiguma as she approaches.

"So you went after her on your own free will? I-I knew it she can't be trusted!~"

......

It took quite awhile to calm down Reiguma yet again, I feel like I can't interact with anyone of the opposite gender, without her feeling jealous.

...Though I suppose it's my fault, If I just continued my sentence earlier on, she would have known how i really feel.

"Reiguma..."

I could feel her gaze piercing my back.

"C-can you not stare?"

"I'm not staring." She sooks.

I heave a sigh as I shift over to face her as her pouting face up close looks even more dangerous.

"Muuu.."