Dreams more like nightmares

I was in the school hallway which I Imedently recognized but the hallway was dimly lit as for only a few lights that still worked were the only sources of light.
I wondered why I was here and why the lights were broken.I was curious if all the school was like this as I took one step a girl appered out of thin air. She looked down at the floor as if she was scared but as I finished that thought I noticed her clothes. They were covered with........ Blood. She looked straight at me. I realized she was..........me. She whispered,"The girl you see soon will be you."

I woke up in a cold sweat and breathing heavily.I heard a knock at my doom door it was Khione, my best friend, and my only friend in high school. I got up from my bed it was a Saturday so we didn't have school and Khione and I made planes for this weekend. As I get to the door I hear a buzz on my night stand I ignored it and opened the door I saw Khione in a white blouse and some jeans I noticed her hair was in a ponytail which she normally  had it down. She looked at me with a questioning look and looked me dead in the eye saying, "Why are you not dressed for today?" as soon as she said that I rushed into my closet and told Khione to wait for me at the door. I quickly got dressed I put on a pair of jeans and a crop top with was the only thing I found so I just rolled with it. I opened the door to see Khione standing there with he arms crossed. She was like my mom especially the fact that she has whitish silverish hair which was really pretty but it was so strange. She smiled sweetly at me then she swiftly grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. She let go  which meant I was suppose to walk by myself without Khione constantly dragging me.

We walked in silence til Khione said, "So how did you sleep?" she's my best friend but I was hesitant to tell her about the nightmare I had "It could have been better." I told her with shaky voice. She noticed that my voice was trembling. "Ok did you have a bad dream?" I was in shock but I knew she would probably guess I had a bad dream. I told her about the dream. The haunting dream that filled my mind with fear of what was going to become of me.She told me they were just dreams. 'Dreams more like nightmares' I thought as Khione changed the subject from dreams to homework.

Hewos peoples I don't feel like ik e writing broken girl do here's a new story I came up with a while ago and I hopes u liked it😊😊😊