Ophion x Reader

You were at the Tokyo Casino, it was a dark night, around 7:00 PM, a Saturday, it was kind of cold, but it did not really matter.
You weren't at the casino just for fun, it was because Hakumen organized a play in there, and you were invited.
Hakumen was in her dressing room, rehearsing, she was a bit nervous but was trying her best not to show it.

You were sitting in one of the chairs alongside the director, who was helping her with the practicing.
Hakumen was really bossy and didn't like it the other way around, but she knew that she should not be stubborn because if not the play was going to be a disaster, and all because of her.
"No, it's like this." "No, you're doing it wrong." She was making her best to not lose it to comments like this.
It was finally break-time for Hakumen since she had to eat and rest, you wished good luck to her and left the room. You were walking around the casino's garden when you feel someone touching your shoulder, you looked back and saw, your beloved Ophion. Supposedly, he was saved by some weird magic that restored his soul and past bonds. You also saw his elder version disappear because he had messed some time things up that you did not quite understand. You look up at Ophion's face and say:
-Hey Ophion! Nice outfit!-. He had a white suit with a black bow, he looks at you and says:
-You look good to my dear Y/N.-
You blush and get happy that you got to choose your own clothes. You had chosen a «Favourite Color» Suit/Long dress but the color had a more pastel soft tone so as to not call the attention.
He gets close to your ear and whispers,
-You would look better without them tho.-

Alright if it's gonna be like that then I'll have to say something too.

-I don't think the casino's theatre isn't for that kind of 'plays...' that would be your place...- You say in a seductive tone. Ophion looks at you and gives you this playful smile.
-What kind of play are you thinking of huh..?-
Gotcha.
-Hehe... different ways to 'ride' dragons.-
Gosh, the blush on his face.
-Oh dear..! You truly are a little devil, my dear Y/N.- You look at him and say
-Sure.- He leans in for a predictable kiss, you obviously go for it too, you kiss for like 8 seconds, him exploring your mouth and you softly moaning his name.
Suddenly, from a speaker you hear:
-Ladies and gentlemen, transients and shadows, the play "Glass Princess" will start soon! Please be present with your invitation to the Casino's theatre."
-Shall we go?-. He picks you up and carries you like a knight carrying his princess, you laugh and kiss his cheek. He then walks towards the theatre. Carrying you in his arms.

(Time skip)
Once you reach the theatre you sit down next to Ophion and grab each other's hands.
The play starts.
People clap and the announcer says:
-Welcome to tonight's play! Today we are presenting the play "The Glass Princess!" and we're starring, Hakumen!"
Everyone claps.
The play starts and goes on. You catch up to what it was about and explain it to yourself.
It was about, obviously, a glass princess. She ruled in a fragile glass kingdom, she fell in love with the rock prince. They could not love each other since the rock could break the fragile glass. One day, the magma invaded the other kingdoms such as the snow one and the dirt one. Hakumen played as the magma emperor. The next kingdom that was going to be invaded was the glass one, but when the magma touched the glass it turned into a hard crystal that defeated the magma. The glass kingdom turned into the crystal kingdom and ruled the other kingdoms.
The play was over and everyone was leaving. You decided that you were going to stargaze in the balcony, so you headed there. Once you reached the place you sat in one of the couched.

You lookup.

It was so beautiful... you wish it lasted forever. Since you were a summoner it was REALLY hard for you to have free time, so you wanted to enjoy it as much as you could. You were relaxing when you heard the balcony's door open.
-I knew I would find you here.- It was Ophion, you gave him a closed eye smile.
-Looks like you really know me.- You say.
-Well, you WERE my spouse after all my dear Y/N.-
He sits next to you. He caresses your cheek with one of his hands.
-You look as beautiful as the night.-
-Ophion... I...- You grab the hand that he was using to touch you, and you lean on it on the direction it was. You then wrap your arms around him and kiss him. He opens his eyes wide.

He was not expecting that.

You pull away from the kiss and looks at you with tears in his eyes.
-A-are you okay Ophion?! I should not have don-. He cuts you off.
-You are just... magnificent, splendid! I knew I was not wrong when I saw the soul of my wife being carried by you! You are simply amazing.- You use your finger to wipe his tears from his cheek.
*Buzz buzz* Oh?
You check your phone, it's Ryota.
Ryota:
Hey [Y/N]! Are you coming to the dorms soon? Just asking cuz the teachers are kinda worried. plz, answer soon! :P.
-Do you have to go?- Ophion asks you kind of sad.
-I don't think I will, I want to stay with you.- You say grinning at him.
-Very well then my dear Y/N, let us part to my home.- You nod silently.
-Alright then, I'll tell Ryota.-
To: Ryota.
From: [Y/N]
Sorry Ryota, but I won't be going back to the dorms! It's Saturday so I'm going to stay at Ophion's place to attend some business.
Sorry for not telling you before! :^]

Ryota:
Alright, good night then! Sleep tight!

[Y/N]: You too!
-I'm done.- You tell Ophion.
-Then we shall go.- He picks you up, walks up to the edge of the balcony, and extends his wings, before setting off he tells you:
-Hold on tight!- You both fly away, in love with each other.

~Extra~
-So is Y/N coming back or not?-
Mr. Monobe asks Ryota.
-He said he had some business with Ophion, so he wouldn't be here.- Ryota answers.
-Oh god, I don't even want to know what kind of business Y/N is going to take care of.-

Thank you for reading! 👀